Danny Weedler's Dribble

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah that was a heap of dribble from Weidler.
Weidler has no credibility at all. I can't believe he still has a career. Seeing his smug head talking to Mundine and Sonny makes me sick.

JayJay70

Farewell Haz!
Reaction score
Mason is definitely playing better football this year, but he's hardly setting the game on fire. Just another forward. I'm sure we can find somebody else.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
"At the time Williams was getting sledged by the News Limited press and the Dogs were refusing to budge on his request for an upgraded deal"

He was stupid enough to sign that contract only months before and it probably seemed pretty good to him then.

Theres a massive world of difference between two long serving clubmen looking for a way to extend their careers towards the end and a young player who runs out after signing a long term contract which was probably for better money than either Patten or Ryan were earning at the height of their careers. As someone has mentioned Patten has a get out clause on the last year of his contract and is looking to take that option. The club isn't throwing him out. Andrew Ryan is also contracted for another season from memory and the club would need to sack him if you were to consider them being disloyal. But i'm sure Weidler has spoken to both guys concerned and knows they aren't looking to extend their careers and take big pay packets overseas.

Can people please stop posing the weidler scoops they offend my sense of smell.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
F*CK YOU WEEDLER YOU JOURNALISTIC HACK. GET OUT OF BED WITH THW MUNDINE CAMP AND ANY PUBLICITY HUNGRY FOOTBALLER WHO IS DESPERATE FOR ATTENTION AND DO SOME FAIR UNBIASED REPORTING!!!!
Yeh too right there. Its like wiedler is the Nerd at school and he is trying to hang out with the cool kids. Thats how he comes across. He is a piece of crap.

And all this mason, maitua and sonny talk is crap. I doubt it will ever happen unless the whole Board is changed and are coach is Kearney or someone :p

Cause their argument of leaving was the board and the coaches mainly. Nothing much has changed since then (willie left under noad though and sonny under folkes) But it is basically the same old.

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Mason is another selfish cun't like Hannant. Why would he extend his contract with Cowboys if he can come back to Sydney and his old life style..

To all your morons who have no pride at all...obviously it was not hurt when he threw shi't at us all "true" fans when he left the club by saying it is just another colour...

Would he be thinking of coming back from Roosters had he not been in shi't form suffered with injuries in last 2.5 years???

I will tell you all morons...he will be still saying shi't about our club, our management and would still be trying to convince players from Bulldogs to play for Roosters or other teams.

If Mason comes to the club... me and several other true fans will burn their memberships.... yous all can stay here and support Mason while he brings his dramas, his off field behaviours, his troubles to the club to make it go through the same crap it went from 02-07.

Oh yeah by the way in 04 we did not win the premiership b/c of him only..if you are thinking.
How old are you 15? Grow up im sure he has, lol @ another selfish **** most of the blokes in our team only came because they were paid/are being paid overs... You speak of off field behaviour whats the bloke done? And your comment about 0/4 is stupid he played a huge part in us winning the comp that year, He did get the clive churchil medal for a reason.

I doubt that we will sign him but **** i hope we do we will never get anywhere with soft kents like waburton and hodgson, We need to bring back blokes with cohanas.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Would be a weird feeling seeing him rip up the roosters wearing blue n white again... Especially after all that hatred for him in that match in 2008

We need a big strong offloading second rower, whether its Mason or whoever else that fits that role I dont care as long as they play hard and go good

Vladamir

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Mason is a decent player and probably better than any of our forwards bar Hannant but I think it would seem a bit hypocritical of the dogs making a move for him since they adopted the whole family club thing.

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Mason is a decent player and probably better than any of our forwards bar Hannant but I think it would seem a bit hypocritical of the dogs making a move for him since they adopted the whole family club thing.
They need to sack this family club rubbish, Objective should be win a prem not build a team around soft cocks that go down as soon as they see the defensive line.

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Bring him back. We need some blokes like him and Tandy to rev the team up, atm we have no guts.

zeedog

Bulldog Fanatic
Reaction score
How old are you 15? Grow up im sure he has, lol @ another selfish **** most of the blokes in our team only came because they were paid/are being paid overs... You speak of off field behaviour whats the bloke done? And your comment about 0/4 is stupid he played a huge part in us winning the comp that year, He did get the clive churchil medal for a reason.

I doubt that we will sign him but **** i hope we do we will never get anywhere with soft kents like waburton and hodgson, We need to bring back blokes with cohanas.

LMAO!!@ whats the bloke done...

Yup I am a 15 year old passionate supporter of the Canterburry Bulldogs and clearly you love Mason "the garbage" more than the club who just left the club cos the management did not want to go his way and did not allow him to box in off season... A true Bulldog and a true supporter! [sarcasm]

Vladamir

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
They need to sack this family club rubbish, Objective should be win a prem not build a team around soft cocks that go down as soon as they see the defensive line.
I agree the whole family club thing is just an attempt to make more money and win over the media

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
LMAO!!@ whats the bloke done...

Yup I am a 15 year old passionate supporter of the Canterburry Bulldogs and clearly you love Mason "the garbage" more than the club who just left the club cos the management did not want to go his way and did not allow him to box in off season... A true Bulldog and a true supporter! [sarcasm]
He also had a fall out with the coach.. It happens its funny how the managment/coach ended up being replaced not long after... You laughed @ whats the bloke done but you didnt add the list of off field dramas?

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I agree the whole family club thing is just an attempt to make more money and win over the media
which we needed to do because our club was in disaray!

Greenberg and co have rebuilt the club to having atleast some form of reputable quality and we dont need to bring back rubbish like Mason in my opinion. I'm sure there are other players that are cheaper and could give us more!

and the SBW dribble from weedler is ridiculous. could he have his head any further up his ass? Leaving in the middle of the night is a completely different scenario

Markb

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Bring him home
Why do you think the roosters were so keen to get rid of him......... go and have a look at the roosters last game last year might give you a hint

Markb

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Sweet hopefully we can get rid of more then just 1 fairweather ****, Mason is more a bulldog then you will ever be.
Mate how short is your memory. Failed drug tests. Walk out on club to start a "boxing career" (great record: Nil wins, Nil Losses, Nil Fights) . Bag coach. "Just add another colour". Throw a game. Take younger players to brothels. Turn up the Fitzgibbins Testimonial win a number of items at an auction and don't pay for them.

Being a good player doesnt make you a good person to have in a club. Go and ask sponsors what they think.

As for fairweather...You might like the following facts.
* Supported club for 39 years
* Season Pass for past 13 years
* Attended every home game during that time. Including 2008. Were you one of the few there that wet Monday night in 2008 after SBW walked out.

Your photo of your car reminds me of that television with the little finger. They made it with you in mind

Last edited by a moderator:

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Mate how short is your memory. Failed drug tests. Walk out on club to start a "boxing career" (great record: Nil wins, Nil Losses, Nil Fights) . Bag coach. "Just add another colour". Throw a game. Take younger players to brothels. Turn up the Fitzgibbins Testimonial win a number of items at an auction and don't pay for them.

Being a good player doesnt make you a good person to have in a club. Go and ask sponsors what they think.

As for fairweather...You might like the following facts.
* Supported club for 39 years
* Season Pass for past 13 years
* Attended every home game during that time. Including 2008. Were you one of the few there that wet Monday night in 2008 after SBW walked out.

Your photo of your car reminds me of that television with the little finger. They made it with you in mind
Lmao he bagged a coach that ended up getting the sack, He bagged managment that ended up fkn off too, lol @ taking younger players to brofls were you there? Did you see him talk them into it? Wheres the proof behind the whole throwing game bull****? What failed drug tests? Why wasnt he sacked for 2 years? lol @ you being dumb enough to beleive anything that comes through the telecrap,.
Lmaoooooo @ the photo of my car comment and them making it with me in mind you talk like you know me keep making your assumptions moron.

Markb

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Lmao he bagged a coach that ended up getting the sack, He bagged managment that ended up fkn off too, lol @ taking younger players to brofls were you there? Did you see him talk them into it? Wheres the proof behind the whole throwing game bull****? What failed drug tests? Why wasnt he sacked for 2 years? lol @ you being dumb enough to beleive anything that comes through the telecrap,.
Lmaoooooo @ the photo of my car comment and them making it with me in mind you talk like you know me keep making your assumptions moron.
First assumption of the day was made by you................. Having an opinion that is different to your's doesn't make you a fairweather supporter. I for one hope that most people think the most important thing in sport is sportsmanship. Being good at sport and winning isn't as important as the way you live your life and the way you conduct yourself on and off the field. I coach a number of junior sporting sides and I would hope that the players in my teams aspire to be like Hazim or Steven Price (good people on and off the field)

Status
Not open for further replies.