Danika Mason is single and (maybe) ready to mingle.

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
Naww go have a cry what a stupid reply, these days nothing is private so discussing it is fair game.

Also we're pro Danika on here so actually dgaf about whose at fault..but it seems likely its him to me.If they were in a dickhead lineup together everyone(bar his bumbuddy - you)picks him as the dh..and before you retort in kind you could likely beat him :tongueclosed:
Another post to paint the perfect picture of what and who you really are. Keep it up old timer. Showing as much maturity as a 13 year old on school holidays. [emoji1360][emoji23]

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Naww go have a cry what a stupid reply, these days nothing is private so discussing it is fair game.

Also we're pro Danika on here so actually dgaf about whose at fault..but it seems likely its him to me.If they were in a dickhead lineup together everyone(bar his bumbuddy - you)picks him as the dh..and before you retort in kind you could likely beat him :tongueclosed:
Nothing is private ? The fuck you talking, about speak for yourself

please don’t tell
Me you’re actually born 1966 bro

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Why is everybody frothing ?
Has no tits
Skinny lips / no fillers
Bad skin
Skinny fat
Not ugly just plain. 6/10

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
No just know people that kicked around with her in the past. All fun and games
I can imagine my man..I can imagine..I can imagine she was very um..sharing. :grimacing:

Last edited:

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
He is an NRL player..
Geeze man, imagine if she has had all these footy blokes, and you turn up as her date at the Dally Ms.. Everybody like smiling raising their eyebrows thinking, she sure knows everything about a tackle..

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Another post to paint the perfect picture of what and who you really are. Keep it up old timer. Showing as much maturity as a 13 year old on school holidays. [emoji1360][emoji23]
As to your opinion ..
download.jpeg.jpg

Same goes for You shrek fella. :tearsofjoy:
Pair of fn sooks.