Danika Mason is single and (maybe) ready to mingle.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yes folks it's true, i am surprised no-one beat me to the punch actually.
I feel like a gossip hound which I'm not but as Danika is much loved on here I thought I would give her a shoutout, you hang in there beautiful lady it was not meant to be but I would hazard a guess its for the best, which you will see sooner rather than later.

That dickhead looking now ex other half Todd Liubinskas(what a typical physical fitness type he poses, a borderline queer looking fn ponce of the highest order :tongueclosed: )has reportedly dumped her via a 3rd party who he requested to get the ring back..wow what a class act not! you absolutely weakgutted flog or dog lol.

Danika is a classy, funny, talented and of course strikingly beautiful young woman just 30 years young and seems like an absolute sweetheart, to me a lifelong keeper looking on from afar.
Love is crazy and blokes do dumb shit every hour of every day but this guy is clearly a next level dumbass at best.

Now I'm too old and don't have what it takes to sweep this beauty off her feet, do any of Youse?

Discuss ..

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I feel like a gossip hound which I'm not but as Danika is much loved on here I thought I would give her a shoutout, you hang in there beautiful lady it was not meant to be but I would hazard a guess its for the best, which you will see sooner rather than later.

That dickhead looking now ex other half Todd Liubinskas(what a typical physical fitness type he poses, a borderline queer looking fn ponce of the highest order :tongueclosed: )has reportedly dumped her via a 3rd party who he requested to get the ring back..wow what a class act not! you absolutely weakgutted flog or dog lol.

Danika is a classy, funny, talented and of course strikingly beautiful young woman just 30 years young and seems like an absolute sweetheart, to me a lifelong keeper looking on from afar.
Love is crazy and blokes do dumb shit every hour of every day but this guy is clearly a next level dumbass at best.

Now I'm too old and don't have what it takes to sweep this beauty off her feet, do any of Youse?

Discuss ..
Not a gossip hound but youve writen 4 paragraphs about a D-listers marriage bust up lol. Who gives a shit

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score

Discuss ..
What the actual fuck !? So you are that close to the pair that you know why they split?

Could be a thousand reasons why and it’s got nothing to do with you.

What a stupid thread.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What the actual fuck !? So you are that close to the pair that you know why they split?

Could be a thousand reasons why and it’s got nothing to do with you.

What a stupid thread.
Naww go have a cry what a stupid reply, these days nothing is private so discussing it is fair game.

Also we're pro Danika on here so actually dgaf about whose at fault..but it seems likely its him to me.If they were in a dickhead lineup together everyone(bar his bumbuddy - you)picks him as the dh..and before you retort in kind you could likely beat him :tongueclosed:

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not a gossip hound but youve writen 4 paragraphs about a D-listers marriage bust up lol. Who gives a shit
Actually was curious so i temporarily unblocked your sadcuntyass ...
Go back to stroking yourself in the mirror freddyfivecocks.
I dont give you a thought generally but your easily a bigger tool than the fitness fella, many in here agree too.

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Discuss ..
I’ll take cuck for 500 thanks Alex

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Discuss ..
I dont think Danika Mason needs your seedy embrace. My hot tip is she don’t need too much help finding a man.

most roughies on the kennel wouldn’t get anywhere near a look in, not even in the same universe,. Lol

that bum Tom she was dating apparently playing around with Michelle bridges. He must like mutton over lamb?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Kiubiskas sounds Lithuanian
I might drop her a msg.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Discuss ..
100% he realised he loves the dick....only a closet gay guy would dump her in such a cowardly bitch way.

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
She is not that great. I mean don’t get me wrong id still happily drink her dirty bathwater but I think there are hotter woman covering league.

Also rumour has it she is banging Joey John’s.