• Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

AFL Damning report concludes ‘systemic racism’ within Collingwood

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
An independent review carried out at the request of Collingwood football club management has found that the club is rife with systemic racism. The report was commissioned after many players and staff came forward with complaints of racism. The report was leaked to the media yesterday. Eddie McGuire decided to get ahead of it by holding a press conference where he didn't choose his words too wisely and ended up pissing everyone off.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It's a pretty bad look. We're not exactly talking about isolated incidents here.

Eddie Maguire has traditionally been a man of Teflon, but its hard to see how his position is still tenable.

Alan79

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's a pretty bad look. We're not exactly talking about isolated incidents here.

Eddie Maguire has traditionally been a man of Teflon, but its hard to see how his position is still tenable.
I'd say he got a tap on the shoulder in the lead up to this finding.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score

months ago he announced he was grooming the next president to take over. He was gonna be stepping aside. Dunno when though

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm surprised the Wokeiest Man of the Century, Waleed Aly, hasn't been mentioned in this thread? I saw his interview and he was definitely trying to pacify rather than expose. I'm guessing his enormous wokeness doesn't translate to critiquing his favourite code?