Reaction score
Any of you plebs doing dream team?

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Dream team is no longer the official one. NRL Fantasy is. Dream team is now stand alone and it is pure poo. Don't bother.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
For those who haven't played here's the basics.

You choose an entire team then from this team each week you choose 17 (13 on field and 4 reserves). All 17 players earn points.

From the 13 on the field you choose a captain and a vice captain. Your captain earns double points. If your captain doesn't play then your vice captain earns double points.

If any single player of your 17 doesn't play then in his place you receive the score of the lowest scoring player that you have but didn't select.

After each player plays 3 initial games he either goes up or down in price depending on his average score. After this the players price changes each time he plays. If you pick good rookies and use your trades wisely (limited trades) you will have enough money to buy the big guns for the late season/finals.

Realistically you will think you have the perfect strategy then half your team will get injured and you will realise you're approaching the finals with no trades and a team of 11 rookies and no subs and you will curse the supercoach Gods for ever giving you this stupid game!

...have fun.

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
I'll join my team is called neck tattoos as you can gather it's a team of players with neck tats- also I might make another team called clean skins- all players with no tats haha

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Team name: Stoopid Monkeys

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

N

Natboy

Nat's doggies. Very original I know haha
I wish they would release the app!!!

Ndawai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How hard is this new lower cap and fielding a team of definite starters - Get J Bowen for NQ cheap with Coote out for the season.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Im in.

Is there an app for this?

Status
Not open for further replies.