Daily Telegraph / Adam Elliott legal Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've seen topless women at the Madi Gras, what about topless women at the beach with little kids there.
Isn't that a public place?
The fact of the matter, it's because its the Bulldogs, the media have gone through the effort to zoom in on the situation very high up.
Now who is destroying the game more, the bulldogs where people on the street can't see them or the media who publicise this to thousands?
Your missing the point on this one Spoonman?
It's an attack on our club mate!
I'm really not debating whether it's a public place or not, I'm talking about the intent of who is going after us.
I'm with Mr I on this one, a toilet is a public place but I could very easily take my Iphone and hold it up over the cubicle and take a photo of someone in a toilet.
There needs to be some reasonable privacy given. the only way you can see them naked is if you used scissor lift to take those photos. It's an invasion of privacy mate.
No your expected privacy in a bathroom not in a pub.. whether it's a private function room or not.. all pubs have CCTV but none in the bathroom.. why? Privacy.. if he was so concerned about his privacy he wouldn't have flopped his cock out in front of CCTV cameras. ..

Smirrors

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I searched "smirrors" and that came up.

Now give it a rest little boy, I am done with you.
Only a thick boy would come up with that, we all know you looked up shit. You have done nothing by derail this thread.

A

Alexander the Great

Who is the photographer and journo who published this article?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Lets just all agree that the general public didnt see the players. No member of the bridge climbing group posted photos and no outraged tourists have come forward with complaints. It's clear no one would have any idea that a bunch of dumb football players were carrying on like gooses if not for the trashy Telecrap and their hypocritical journos and its unethical papparazzi.

They are responsible for dragging the game down and biting the hand that feeds them.

They eat their own for a story.

Unfortunately our Club and players didnt protect their privacy secure enough to counter the lengths those scum will go to to pump up and create scandal, clicks and sales.

Do your bit and stop supporting Newscorp and all its tentacles into Australia's media and politics.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No your expected privacy in a bathroom not in a pub.. whether it's a private function room or not.. all pubs have CCTV but none in the bathroom.. why? Privacy.. if he was so concerned about his privacy he wouldn't have flopped his cock out in front of CCTV cameras. ..
Wanna know something true?
This will always happen. Wanna know why?
Cause you will never ever, ever ,ever, have 480 players (that is a squad of 30 players across 16 clubs) young men who are mostly in their twenties that will never do anything stupid.
Fact - you can't expect the whole lot of them not to play up at some point. Some will play up - it's goes with their age simple as that. People have to accept this. Human beings are not immpecable, humans are not computers, humans will continue to do the wrong things over and over again. Thats what makes us humans.

The Daily telegrapth has caused more harm than good for the NRL.
If the so called Rugby League journalist(Like Kent, Rothfield, and the rest of them) really love the game so much and want the game to grow and have the games best interest at heart, then don't take those pictures and put them on the front page. Don't follow the players to Mad Monday. Report on something else, don't damage the game.

Wanna know why the game kept getting bigger and bigger from the 70's, through the 80's and hit it's peak in the 90's. Because people involved in the game we're not scrutinised like they are now. Sports journalists used to write about sport.

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cause you will never ever, ever ,ever, have 480 players (that is a squad of 30 players across 16 clubs) young men who are mostly in their twenties that will never do anything stupid.
Fact - you can't expect the whole lot of them not to play up at some point. Some will play up - it's goes with their age simple as that. People have to accept this. Human beings are not immpecable, humans are not computers, humans will continue to do the wrong things over and over again. Thats what makes us humans.

If the so called Rugby League journalist(Like Kent, Rothfield, and the rest of them) really love the game so much and want the game to grow and have the games best interest at heart, then don't take those pictures and put them on the front page. Don't follow the players to Mad Monday. Report on something else, don't damage the game.

Wanna know why the game kept getting bigger and bigger from the 70's, through the 80's and hit it's peak in the 90's. Because people involved in the game we're not scrutinised like they are now. Sports journalists used to write about sport.
Mate I couldn't agree more

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

Well said.

True journalism of any quality is dead and buried-at least until Rupert is.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Everyone calling up Talkin Sport are on our side and ripping into the media and jewberg. Love it.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
That is usually the case thick boy.

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=harbour+view+hotel+bridge&rlz=1C1GCEB_enAU800AU800&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiXgoHT76LdAhUWdt4KHSedCUAQ_AUICygC&biw=1440&bih=794#imgrc=PtqUw0aDqf9EZM:

Anyone doing a bridge climb that day would have seen this balcony, and I can tell you there would be hundreds. But just because there is no photo evidence, doesn't make it private thick boy.
Fuck you talk some shit..

a) There are not "hundreds" of people doing Bridge Climb a day, everyday.
b) You cannot take cameras AT ALL on Bridge Climb.
c) You cannot see that area of The Rocks from any part of the bridge.
d) Bridge climbs are conducted from THE OTHER SIDE OF THE HARBOUR BRIDGE. Next to the Pylon Lookout, on the Circular Quay side. The view is out towards the harbour mouth and Fort Denison. Looking in the Barangaroo direction you see the ironwork from the bridge, that's it.
e) Harbour View Hotel is on the railway corridor side of the bridge and is not publically accessible nor visible.

upload_2018-9-5_17-6-5.png

Nope. Not ever.

https://www.harbourview.com.au/

Heck even the photos from the hotels website shows that the balcony is anything but private.
Thats looking up at the balcony.... now go look at the actual photo of Elliott. It was taken front on, not from below and you can tell by the angle.

Good mate of mine who is a professional wedding and event photographer and I found out today shares friends with the photographer who took the photo, and has had confirmed that a scissor lift / cherry picker was used to take the photos.

Who is the photographer and journo who published this article?
Toby Zernas - Photographer (@tobyzernas on Twitter)
Jack Houghton - Reporter. (@houghtontweets on Twitter)

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Everyone calling up Talkin Sport are on our side and ripping into the media and jewberg. Love it.
Yep listened to it for sure the telecrap is getting heaps lol i mean copping it from everyone. Great article from smh by webster never thought there was decent reporter around but he told it the way it was. Good on him also comments on article were all against telecrap

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

d) Bridge climbs are conducted from THE OTHER SIDE OF THE HARBOUR BRIDGE. Next to the Pylon Lookout, on the Circular Quay side. The view is out towards the harbour mouth and Fort Denison. Looking in the Barangaroo direction you see the ironwork from the bridge, that's it.
e) Harbour View Hotel is on the railway corridor side of the bridge and is not publically accessible nor visible.

View attachment 7212

Nope. Not ever.

Thats looking up at the balcony.... now go look at the actual photo of Elliott. It was taken front on, not from below and you can tell by the angle.

Good mate of mine who is a professional wedding and event photographer and I found out today shares friends with the photographer who took the photo, and has had confirmed that a scissor lift / cherry picker was used to take the photos.

Mr I in that Google Map link put up by SmokenMirrors, you can see workmen with a cherrypicker/crane :grinning: thingy up the street lol

Raza50

Waterboy
Reaction score
Since when is a licensed premises such as a “hotel” a private place, Maybe the law should review the hoteliers / Licensee , licence.
It begs the question, is the blame and consequences to be shared by everyone, or let the chips fall were they rightly should.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
This will be all forgotten by 8.05 on Friday night, when the refs commit their first rort.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lets just all agree that the general public didnt see the players. No member of the bridge climbing group posted photos and no outraged tourists have come forward with complaints. It's clear no one would have any idea that a bunch of dumb football players were carrying on like gooses if not for the trashy Telecrap and their hypocritical journos and its unethical papparazzi.

They are responsible for dragging the game down and biting the hand that feeds them.

They eat their own for a story.

Unfortunately our Club and players didnt protect their privacy secure enough to counter the lengths those scum will go to to pump up and create scandal, clicks and sales.

Do your bit and stop supporting Newscorp and all its tentacles into Australia's media and politics.
My dad hasn't subscribed to those pricks in years. Thank goodness. Those assholes deserve to be roasted big time.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
My dad hasn't subscribed to those pricks in years. Thank goodness. Those assholes deserve to be roasted big time.
Every outraged Bulldog fan will do the same hopefully...it's really our only revenge on those mongrels.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Since when is a licensed premises such as a “hotel” a private place, Maybe the law should review the hoteliers / Licensee , licence.
It begs the question, is the blame and consequences to be shared by everyone, or let the chips fall were they rightly should.
Ok you are technically correct... a pub is a public place..but surely you don't argue that there was any intent by Elliott to expose himself to anyone other than his team mates for a bit of juvenile amusement...and as a consequence was correct, and within his rights, to conclude that it was a privately hired secluded area away from the public.

Can we get that agreement from you at least?

A

Alexander the Great

View attachment 7212

Nope. Not ever.

After doing half a hours stalking I found a fair bit out about ole mate. Clearly isnt the sharpest tool in the shed leaving his life to play out on ok instgram/Facebook.

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
He was on a balcony... not in a private room.. you guys are kidding yourselves... Elliott is more liable be arrested for wilful exposure. Not that he will be...
Personally Id tear up the contract of any player who went on like a porkchop. Totally unacceptable. Overpaid hooligans. Clearly the players have bought the game into disrepute. I can feel a massive fine coming. The NRL needs to make an example of the culprits.

Carriage of intimate photos taken in private. Give me a break.

Having gone to all home games this season to cheer on my side i feel nothing but anger at this immature behavior. There is no justification for this.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Personally Id tear up the contract of any player who went on like a porkchop. Totally unacceptable. Overpaid hooligans. Clearly the players have bought the game into disrepute. I can feel a massive fine coming. The NRL needs to make an example of the culprits.

Carriage of intimate photos taken in private. Give me a break.

Having gone to all home games this season to cheer on my side i feel nothing but anger at this immature behavior. There is no justification for this.
Give it a rest, Glen. You don't want to end up with an upset tummy again.

You're not fooling anyone with your lame trolling.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.