D-Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Bulldogs

Kennel Legend
Administrator
Reaction score
I woke up an hour before i should have . Got to work 20mins early . And it feels like half a day has gone but its only been 2 hours ffs

DezDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Go the mighty DOGS !!!

Nerves are hitting me although a little less cos holdsworthless isnt playing

Strikerdog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
im about to jizz my pants !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PUMPED !!!!!!!!!!!!!

iWahash

Hannant
Reaction score
I still havent slept and won't be able to till after the game. Never EVER been this tense for a game, or anything, in my life.

Go you mighty Dogs

MeskBrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im scared, nervous, anxious, but pumped at the same time. i cant ****ing wait

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
FMD I havent been so pumped about a league game EVER. I dont know what's up.

My wife rang me up and work and I just talked league and she hung up on me, too f*ken bad, I know where my priorities are.

(((((SMACK)))))

Jados Boutros
Reaction score
Woke at 3am and didn't get back tpo sleep. I am not so nervous as such just excited, the same feeling before playing in a Grand Final.

Costaki10

Bulldogs Army
Reaction score
Man i am so pumpedddddd finish work at 1pm today and i have a feeling the day is going to go sooooo slowww

SaMi..

SaMi..
Reaction score
cmon PEOPLE HTFU ! THIS IS OUR GAME TONIGHT! THROW ON THOSE HELMETS AND BE PREPARED FOR WAR ! BRING IT OOON !!!!!!

S

Snake Jailbird

FMD I havent been so pumped about a league game EVER. I dont know what's up.

My wife rang me up and work and I just talked league and she hung up on me, too f*ken bad, I know where my priorities are.
LOL, nice. Today is a write off

TJ

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, it is that we are powerful beyond measure, so let it be known throughout the ages that 17 stood against a juggernaut, the sound of their stamping feet heard from miles, but here we stand, without fear, a battle spurned from the tides of destiny, a battle meant for one purpose... GLORY!!!!

(SOO G'D HAD TO POST)

S

Snake Jailbird

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, it is that we are powerful beyond measure, so let it be known throughout the ages that 17 stood against a juggernaut, the sound of their stamping feet heard from miles, but here we stand, without fear, a battle spurned from the tides of destiny, a battle meant for one purpose... GLORY!!!!

(SOO G'D HAD TO POST)
**** u! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO GEED

SaMi..

SaMi..
Reaction score

(SOO G'D HAD TO POST)
coach carter :love:

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score

(SOO G'D HAD TO POST)
sounds plagiarised if you ask me :p

are we going to war or something lol tehehe

SaMi..

SaMi..
Reaction score
boys, whatever happens tonight i just wanna say this past month iv'e been sitting in the kennel iv'e had a blast. I can assure use that i will be getting a kennel membership in season 2010. I'd like to thank Rami for taking me with him into the kennel and introducing me to guys like Omar,kenny,christian,kieran,ozman,ahmed,moe,hani you guys made me feel like it was home :love:

/ends speech.

S

Snake Jailbird

boys, whatever happens tonight i just wanna say this past month iv'e been sitting in the kennel iv'e had a blast. I can assure use that i will be getting a kennel membership in season 2010. I'd like to thank rami for taking me with him into the kennel and introducing me to guys like omar,kenny,christian,kieran,ozman,ahmed,moe you guys made me feel like it was home :love:

/ends speech.
fire up boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fanaticeel

Waterboy
Reaction score
Better bring ya A game doggies.

F**k today's going slow its only 9.10am!!!

This shoulda been the GF who gives a rats about the ponies v drizzle!!

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Better bring ya A game doggies.

F**k today's going slow its only 9.10am!!!

This shoulda been the GF who gives a rats about the ponies v drizzle!!
yeah will Hayne better bring his A game also!!! If he doesnt show up, you can kiss your season goodbye :p

Status
Not open for further replies.