D Day

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Tomorrow is the D Day as one of the 3 players involved in the latest drama will come out and tell his version of the story.
Stay tuned !
I'll set the records strait...
Friday night I get a call while at a birthday party, what I understood through all the noise was what I previously said ,
Saturday, I was preoccupied by a funeral service,
After reading some of the comments on TK I contacted my info man and here how it is...
There are approximately 5 players involved and are on the outer,
3 players names were mentioned I won't name, people with a problem with that deal with it,
The ring leader is to come out in the papers and tell his story, Today's D Day is a misunderstanding, my bad.
The player in the wrestling drama is a different bloke,
The standards are set, no back down !!!
PS To some of fellow TK members, like I've mentioned before if you don't enjoy my posts simply ignore and save yourselves the stress :laughing:
( Just in case I din't reply to comments, tonight I will be preoccupied )

Last edited:

Cheng

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'll get the records strait...
Friday night I get a call while in a birthday party, what I understood through all the noise was what I previously said ,
After reading some of the comments on TK I contacted my info man and here how it is...
3 players names were mentioned I won't name, people with a problem with that deal with it,
The ring leader is to come out in the papers and tell his story, Today's D Day is a misunderstanding, my bad.
PS To some of fellow TK members, like I've mentioned before if you don't enjoy my posts simply ignore and save yourselves the stress :laughing:
Obviously 5 contracted players and not players off contract this year

Rebuilding Phase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wonder if TPJ is the one coming out to speak considering he’s “retired”. RFM is still technically contracted as far as we know? Would he be that stupid to speak while still contracted??

JadeW

Waterboy
Reaction score
I'll set the records strait...
Friday night I get a call while in a birthday party, what I understood through all the noise was what I previously said ,
Let me have a stab in the dark

- RFM (Godfather)
- Topine
- Nu Brown
- Pele
- Skelton

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Andrew Davey opens up on life under Canterbury Bulldogs coach Cameron Ciraldo
Telegraph Sport

Current players may not be prepared to speak candidly, but former Bulldog Andrew Davey has opened up on his troubled time at Canterbury and issues with coach Cameron Ciraldo.

It takes a lot to upset Parramatta Eels forward Andrew Davey.

But when he hears about the current turmoil at his old club the Bulldogs, and the treatment of a rising Canterbury star who was forced to take personal leave for mental-health care, he’s prepared to talk.

Davey lasted just eight rounds at Belmore before asking for a release to join Parramatta.

He’s certainly not soft, nor a whinger.

“The way the Bulldogs went about things, I didn’t like it,” Davey said.

“It wasn’t a culture that I fitted in with and it wasn’t the style of coaching that I resonated with.”

Davey has battled hard his entire career since making his debut at 28.

He’s been an honest, reliable, no-frills forward with a great work ethic at Manly, the Bulldogs and the Eels.

He’s one of those players who avoids the limelight and any controversy, even at Manly last year when the playing group was fractured over the Pride jersey fiasco.

He says the situation at Belmore this year was worse. Other players like Tevita Pangai Jr, Franklin Pele, Braidon Burns, Fa’amanu Brown have had their issues, too.

“Players had concerns (at Canterbury), but they weren’t at panic stations,” he said. “I had a couple of gripes, but I won’t go into specifics. We weren’t all pulling the same way.

“It just wasn’t my cup of tea, and a lot different to what I’ve experienced at Manly and Parramatta.

Davey was released from the final two years of his Canterbury contract in April.

He wasn’t there to witness the incident where the young player was forced to wrestle all his teammates as punishment for arriving late to training.

His problem seemed more around the coaching style of Cameron Ciraldo, rather than player workload.

“It wasn’t great with Cameron,” Davey said.

“In the end we didn’t talk when I was leaving. It was very cold. I didn’t get the ideology of the coaches. It wasn’t a process that I’d been accustomed to.

“I guess in every business there are people that don’t always get along.

“You’ve just got to go somewhere else where you’re happy. And that’s what I chose.”