News D-Day arrives as Bulldogs set to ‘blow Panthers out of water’ with Burton offer

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Panthers have to upgrade both origin halves no way they can upgrade Burton
I think its a given he wont be there in 2022. The only issue is whether or not he will be there in 2021.

Also I think other clubs will come in with offers. They would be crazy not to

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fox sports saying we have tabled Upton a 2 year $800k deal.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Hope ***** just throwing it around again with his miss jac. We Need To land burton and jac

gee333

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I still thank JAC will land at Souths... it will be a "last minute surprise coup"

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I still thank JAC will land at Souths... it will be a "last minute surprise coup"
Alot of noise and not just from Baldy Hoops, that JAC will remain at Melbourne for one more season and honour his contract. Probably because Souths have told him they can't accommodate him and he never really wanted to go to Tigers or Dogs.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hopefully we get clarity on the Burton situation by the end of the week. If he hasn't signed by then, then I'd be worried that the deal might not go through. I'm not fussed about missing out on Addo-Carr, but if we miss out on Burton, that would hurt as I think he will be one of the best halves in the comp in a few years.

Hopefully it's just a matter of time and we get some more good news.

Wild Robbo

Waterboy
Reaction score
Alot of noise and not just from Baldy Hoops, that JAC will remain at Melbourne for one more season and honour his contract. Probably because Souths have told him they can't accommodate him and he never really wanted to go to Tigers or Dogs.
Lets move on from JAC

I doubt he is coming to the Dogs because he has no emotional attachment to us like he does with the Tigers and Rabbits.

Its bloody disappointing but I don't think we will get him ....... he is just stringing us along for extra dollars.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hopefully we get clarity on the Burton situation by the end of the week. If he hasn't signed by then, then I'd be worried that the deal might not go through. I'm not fussed about missing out on Addo-Carr, but if we miss out on Burton, that would hurt as I think he will be one of the best halves in the comp in a few years.

Hopefully it's just a matter of time and we get some more good news.
Agree. Gotta imagine that we will know about Burton by the end of the week. For sure about '22 but if we sign him for '22 then in my mind he'll 100% be coming in '21