News Cyber Attacks by China

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
@Nasheed Cyber polygon ..
this guy just did the cyber polygon with world economic forum 2 weeks ago. And 2 months before pandemic hit this guy hosted a scenario in a pandemic response.
Google cyber attacks Australia it’s happening, jbs foods, nsw department of health. And look up operation lockstep.
This guy wrote COVID 19 the great reset

I don’t trust these elites ones bit

agenda 21. Operation lock step by the rocker feller foundation written in 2010? Conspiracy or coincidence?

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is it listen to this imagine if this happens

don’t you think it’s odd all these cyber attacks are happening world wide ? Even nz is having them , Australia , America etc

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
http://instagr.am/p/CRfBm85HH9G/
Find the original Rockefeller foundation PDF snd look it up, bill Melinda gates all sponsored the pandemic scenario with klaus then COVID hits ? Then 2 weeks ago they have the cyber scenario ? The hacks snd cyber attacks are in the Rockefeller foundation

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I can actually say with certainty there are so many spies lurking around.
They are feeding info back to their countries and that’s giving them ammo to do this stuff
They can be anyone

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
@Nasheed Cyber polygon ..
this guy just did the cyber polygon with world economic forum 2 weeks ago. And 2 months before pandemic hit this guy hosted a scenario in a pandemic response.
Google cyber attacks Australia it’s happening, jbs foods, nsw department of health. And look up operation lockstep.
This guy wrote COVID 19 the great reset

I don’t trust these elites ones bit

agenda 21. Operation lock step by the rocker feller foundation written in 2010? Conspiracy or coincidence?
While some people were drinking the conspiracy coolaid, you decided to just dive right in, swim around and let it soak into every part of you.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I know ppl in NATO. I know regular guys with army background who are called upon to do spying even in retirement. I have seen Chinese do they thang. You have no idea how many there are.
The idea is they get culturally close to influence. I’m not talking just politics. Prominent Facebook groups , this forum (in theory) anywhere.
I literally had a bbq Saturday where an American dude in my circle told me he has been asked, and he told me later he couldn’t say much because the other American guy there was a suspected spy.
It runs deep.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not laughing at you. I'm laughing with.. everyone else who are all laughing at you.
You can laugh all you want. But I won, and I will continue to win and be more successful in life then a middle aged loser who thinks it’s the king when in fact it’s just a useless sheep who reports the lies of msm. Just for instance yesterday I proved you wrong then you’re little bum
Boys and girls all comment and enable you. Now report me so I can have my account removed. You will always be the beta of this forum.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
You can laugh all you want. But I won, and I will continue to win and be more successful in life then a middle aged loser who thinks it’s the king when in fact it’s just a useless sheep who reports the lies of msm. Just for instance yesterday I proved you wrong then you’re little bum
Boys and girls all comment and enable you. Now report me so I can have my account removed. You will always be the beta of this forum.
Than*

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chinese Spy Ship Turns Back After Accidentally Picking Up Sky News Transmission | The Shovel

1627524271620.png

A Chinese ship that approached the Queensland coast in the hopes of undermining Australian democracy has packed it in after accidentally catching an episode of Outsiders.

“We were planning to weaken the fabric of Australian democracy, but then we heard Rowan Dean do a segment on Dr Suess books and we thought, what’s the point? We might just leave you guys to it,” the commander said as he steered the boat around and headed back to Beijing.

An insider from the Chinese Government said they initially thought the channel was a parody, but then slowly realised the presenters were expecting to be taken seriously. “It was all very, very strange and hard to decipher, so we thought we’d be better off just getting the hell out of there”.

Sky News continues to report the Wuhan Lab leak theory, despite the WHO confirming months ago that it was highly unlikely. However, the WHO has admitted they are currently concerned about the spread of Rowan Dean programs.

A WHO representative said “People watching Rowan Dean may experience nausea, nosebleeds and a smoothing of the brain,” they also expressed concern about government inaction on the illness “We’d really like the Australian government to work to contain Rowan Dean, and the more recent Peta Credlin variant because we’re not sure the world can handle another dipshit epidemic after Trump.”