Cutler

Status
Not open for further replies.

KaTe Maari

player agent
Reaction score
Our entire backline needs to be seriously looked at. We must be the weakest backline in the comp. When other teams throw the ball wide when playing against us, I get worried thinking they might make a break, when we throw the ball wide, I get worried that we will drop it. I never think we are goping to break through the defence. There is just no danger out there unless Sonny is out there. Our backs have got nothing on the rest of the comp.

Thats so true we need to do sumthin 4 the next year, get some good backs. only fivestar forwards aint good enough for the squad. btw te maari's not too bad as a new 1st grade.sherwins doing quite good so hopefully we ll see roberts in the pl for the rest of the season.

KaTe Maari

player agent
Reaction score
utai? well last week when we got smashed by the eels he has done nothin for the squad nothin but crap.u cant judge ppl by one game can u

BeCaBoO

im bringin` sexy back :P
Reaction score
Cutler has had two poor games in a row. I'm not saying he's crap but the kid really needs to work on his confidence, imagine the pressure he's under. Therefore bring back Utai and see how he handles the job. Meh if he's crap drop him back into PL and bring back Cutler. Maybe then he would have found some confidence!

M

Mr Miyagi

looks like my all time favourite winger will be back LOL
What are you all worried about.
Once he returns the dogs backline will change and go nuts

Fict|on.x

akimbo^assassin
Reaction score
Drop Ryan cause he missed the tackle that lead to the first try
also because of his histackle in the 06 semi against broncos

Hows utais defence? his defence is not much better than cutlers and Utai is much bigger than cutler
Hows utai under the high ball? im pretty sure utai has sucked under the high ball too

btw i like utai better than cutler, but dropping cutler is insane

what if it was mason or elmasri droppin bombs - would u wanna drop them too

Last edited by a moderator:

[FKN-SIK]

Gigidy Gigidy
Reaction score
It was very nerve racking every time the tigers put a bomb up and it was frustrating every time he dropped it, along with the grubber that he seemed to have then lost, resulting in a tigers try.

He isn't a crap player by all means however he is lacking in confidence under the high ball. He needs to settle his nerves and needs alot of practice.

Then again, i think Tonga played quite poorly today also. The only decent performances were from Patten, El Masri and Millard

chadiwrx

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
vietorious said:
Drop Ryan cause he missed the tackle that lead to the first try
also because of his histackle in the 06 semi against broncos

Hows utais defence? his defence is not much better than cutlers and Utai is much bigger than utai
Hows utai under the high ball? im pretty sure utai has sucked under the high ball too

btw i like utai better than cutler, but dropping cutler is insane

what if it was mason or elmasri droppin bombs - would u wanna drop them too
I agree & Utai is better than Utai. :p

D

DJ

he needs to learn to catch the ball. or even stop it rather than air swings ffs. or maybe just send 6 points in express mail that would get there quick. quicker than six minutes of game time ffs. that didnt make sense. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.