cutler will fire this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mr Miyagi

yeah well i suppose the finest young players of the modern era have been blooded whilst in their teens so you raise a good point. players like
benji marshall
sbw
inglis
slater
folau and the list goes on...
all started in their teens and have grown to superstars
Sometimes keeping them down in the grades just slows ad stunts ther development

Sull

Whitaker Eye
Reaction score
The argument against it is that most of those players on the list have become injury prone.

Only one that hasn't had a bad run of injuries that was blooded in their teens has been Karmichael.

But I agree more youth needed in the team. SBW is still the youngest player in our first grade squad.

RORY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
before he got dropped he was like second on try score list and he was playing top footy and getting praise by alot of people. you need to wake up to yourself mate and start watching the game more carefully. he had 2 games that werent the best. he paid the price for it and got dropped. which was just to lift his game and confidence. he is back in the top grade and he will be keen as to keep his spot. good on him. played excellent in premier league last week.

go cuts go. prove all the ****s on this site who bag ya out WRONG

Sorry Craig but his tries were nothing special and I just don't rate the guy. Happy for him to be MOM every week in premier league.

He has his chance but he is going to be tested with bombs and raids down his side by every team we play now, and I don't think he will be up to it.

I wish him well though (he'll need it)

craig

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Enjoy dreaming about Cursetler proving us wrong.
You will be waiting for the next ten years.
That weak little turd belongs with the premierhacks, not first grade.
Good ridance Cutler and the rest of his hack mates after this year
who do you suggest mr knowitall

not a very good supporter wen ya bag out players like that. why do you even come on this site. nothing but ****t comes from you

dog mad

Kennel Established
Reaction score
he had a excellent game in premier league last week. scored 2 tries and defended well. but i hope utai comes straight back into first grade after he gets better. he was playing some good footy apart from wen he comes to much in field of his wing.

either way i think the dogs will win this game against storm shifty will be on song and patto will make slater and inglis look like fools
That'd be the day! Patten make Inglis look like a fool, ha!

Status
Not open for further replies.