Curran signed.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate you told me fucking Ryan Sutton was going to be this mad ball player for us last season lmao. I don't care what you have to say about a mate.
I suppose you are right about everything?

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I sorry, I think I need to leave this place. Over the same fucking nonsense year after year from posters on here.
Nah, just take a break, get out into the real world, and gain a different perspective on what's around you to what you currently are immersed in.
Some nice walking paths in Parra, I suggest that you make use of them.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Na, his defence isn't anything amazing imo. Had a good period @ lock a few years back when he replaced Tohu who was injured however he never really hit the same heights again. Has been quite sloppy in defence recently and it's why he couldn't nail down a starting spot at the Warriors.
People are actually saying that he's a good defender? LMFAO. Do people actually watch games or do they just look at Supercoach stats?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
People are actually saying that he's a good defender? LMFAO. Do people actually watch games or do they just look at Supercoach stats?
Yup lol. They're all literally ganging up on me lmao.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Just block them mate. It’s a waste of time talking about a subject with people that are clueless.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't know if he's a good defender or not can't say ive watched many warriors games.

But freakzilla backing you up isn't a good thing, him calling people clueless is hilarious LOL.

Let's be serious are any of us really watching warriors games to judge his defense? I doubt that people on here watch that many warriors games to give a judgement on his defense so you'd have to use the dreaded stats, which says he's pretty good lol.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I don't know if he's a good defender or not can't say ive watched many warriors games.

But freakzilla backing you up isn't a good thing, him calling people clueless is hilarious LOL.

Let's be serious are any of us really watching warriors games to judge his defense? I doubt that people on here watch that many warriors games to give a judgement on his defense so you'd have to use the dreaded stats, which says he's pretty good lol.
I watched them