Curran signed.

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let’s break the so called proof of passion in this video down.

In the space of a few minutes Curran:

Shows off his tattoo of a dog, then charities it has nothing to do with the club.

Falters when he says Gus hugging him was comfortable. Translation = well, that was awkward, but pasty old man boobs had money, so I’ll cop it.

Admits he sees Coraldo as more of a mate than a coach…. Because that’s what you want in a first grade coach.,

Smiles for most of the interview, not even a hint of a smile when he says he’s excited to be here.

Yep, the bloke looks totally stoked lololol
Well said @Flanagun the warriors got the better end of the deal getting Capewell better attacking and defensive player than Curran and he’s also a pure leader and winner. Where he goes clubs do well. A player we needed.

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Na, his defence isn't anything amazing imo. Had a good period @ lock a few years back when he replaced Tohu who was injured however he never really hit the same heights again. Has been quite sloppy in defence recently and it's why he couldn't nail down a starting spot at the Warriors.
@TheSexDogs warriors happy to let him go so they can sign Capewell they got the better end of the deal. Curran is a bluff style player and now he has no where to hide this will get showed up.

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh the passion! Took him a month to say anything and the best he could manage was to tell a story Gus giving him an awkward hug. But sure, he’s here because of an uncomfortable old man hug, not because there were no other offers on the table lol.

The fact you’re taking this as a win and proof of genuine passion is all the proof I need that you are just a really clever parody account.

Well played, Dink. You had me going.
@Flanagun they’re just trolling and deep down they know you’re right unless they are completely stupid :grinning:

All one of the trolls had yesterday was a typo error so easy on a phone hahahahaa

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
RFM had the 4th best TE of any backrower last season, equal with Preston. Yes, it means NOTHING. Dumb *****.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well said @Flanagun the warriors got the better end of the deal getting Capewell better attacking and defensive player than Curran and he’s also a pure leader and winner. Where he goes clubs do well. A player we needed.
But didnt u watch the news report that the club organised that told us Curran has a long mullet and a big tattoo of a dog. He will be a cult hero

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My barber said he knows a few boys from nz, capewell knew bronx weeent gonna extend him so his manager shopped him around and warriors knew they had him signed during finals .. so apparently they would of kept Curran but capewells experience was to good to pass up. A lot of fans are dirty they let Curran go. I think he’ll add some mongrel and he always chases the ball

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL Wow some people on here are never happy, poor souls to live life like that, imagine when we win the comp, hopefully they will be ok and seek counseling.
They have very sad pathetic lives the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result .. so Flanagun 04 dreaming etc have said the dogs been doing the same thing whilst they do the same thing them selves continuing to come to this forum and bag out anything positive.
They are the mental retardation simple jacks of this forum officially .

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Let’s break the so called proof of passion in this video down.

In the space of a few minutes Curran:

Shows off his tattoo of a dog, then charities it has nothing to do with the club.

Falters when he says Gus hugging him was comfortable. Translation = well, that was awkward, but pasty old man boobs had money, so I’ll cop it.

Admits he sees Coraldo as more of a mate than a coach…. Because that’s what you want in a first grade coach.,

Smiles for most of the interview, not even a hint of a smile when he says he’s excited to be here.

Yep, the bloke looks totally stoked lololol
Just to be clear he only came to the dogs cause he is a shit player and no team wanted him correct?

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Once again of course the stats don’t support your opinion. After 5 years with the Warriors, never lower than 91.5% tackle efficiency and his worse year was, unsurprisingly his first season. In missed tackles per game 2023 was actually his best season at 1.7 per game.

This is of course where you claim that the stats lie and your memory of watching X number of Warriors games is superior to the professional statisticians who watch every game. Once more you will assert that the stats aren’t revealing the truth, that your eyes are the only ones that see what others have missed.

Always a Bulldog
Spot on TT

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Bahahahahahaahahahahaahahha stats mean nothing only when it suits your argument aye.
It's one of the most irrelevant stats in the game and I'm sure your God Gus would even agree with that. I bet you don't even know how this is measured without even looking it up.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It's one of the most irrelevant stats in the game and I'm sure your God Gus would even agree with that. I bet you don't even know how this is measured without even looking it up.
God Gus? Lmao, answer the question before asking me a question, stats only matter when it suits your argument.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
God Gus? Lmao, answer the question before asking me a question, stats only matter when it suits your argument.
Have you been hit in the head too many times dickhead? It's an irrelevant stat that means very little, nothing to do with it suiting or not suiting my argument, it's just a shit stat. If we're going with your argument then Okunbor with a 89% TE rate was one of the best defenders not only in our team but the NRL last season. The bloke literally does not use his shoulder in a tackle but he scored highly in this state. Hello? Anyone there?!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Once again of course the stats don’t support your opinion. After 5 years with the Warriors, never lower than 91.5% tackle efficiency and his worse year was, unsurprisingly his first season. In missed tackles per game 2023 was actually his best season at 1.7 per game.

This is of course where you claim that the stats lie and your memory of watching X number of Warriors games is superior to the professional statisticians who watch every game. Once more you will assert that the stats aren’t revealing the truth, that your eyes are the only ones that see what others have missed.

Always a Bulldog
All the NPCs liking this nonsense lmao. You're all the same dumb ***** that told me Pele as an excellent signing. Fuck off you stupid mutts.