Curran signed.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
that'll change u just need to give it time
I don't believe it will change until we get a better coach, mate. Fine if you disagree with me, but I am just not feeling Ciraldo at all. Players are eager to leave and reluctant to come here.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
"From the first time I saw Josh Curran play, he looked like a Bulldog to me," said Gould.

This cracked me up lmao he says this about all the players

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I don't believe it will change until we get a better coach, mate. Fine if you disagree with me, but I am just not feeling Ciraldo at all. Players are eager to leave and reluctant to come here.
coach isn't the problem.
the roster has been garbage for years and now we're in the process of fixing that by getting rid of the duds along with fixing our pathways.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Curran, Kikau and Preston can bend the line really need a prop to put it all together. Really hoping Kings body is back to 100% next year believe he has space to grow still and an offload which has to return.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Eager to leave because there’s no more free ride. Train hard and play hard. Earn your money

Reluctant to come here as we’ve been a losing team for a few years now and also we are no longer prepared to pay overs for players

Well thought though

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Curran gets announced straight away but there's still no confirmation for the other players that have been heavily rumoured now for ages (Hutchison, Mann, SST and Turpin).

This is the latest from the DT:

1698304351055.png

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If he was that vital to the Wahs resurgence, you've got to ask yourself why were they practically tripping over their own feet in their eagerness to get rid of him?
Well, we're waiting for the answer.
Why?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Curran gets announced straight away but there's still no confirmation for the other players that have been heavily rumoured now for ages (Hutchison, Mann, SST and Turpin).

This is the latest from the DT:

View attachment 89617
Because they're all fucking hopeless, they don't get an announcement.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Because they're all fucking hopeless, they don't get an announcement.
Well club/Gus doesn't think SST is hopeless considering his reported wage for next year (more than Curran's). All top 30 signings should be announced (Taaffe and Salmon were announced and similar bracket to the others).