Curran signed.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok but u missed the first bit where Bilal my Lebanese friend told me this.

Longer story.
A few weeks ago I was drinking with Bilal and his workmate Kefu, who is from New Zealand. The part of NZ where the warriors are.
I remember talking to him and he said he was an obsessed warriors fan and we spoke about footy.
When I heard the Curran news I called Bilal on his lunch break and asked him if he can do some research into Curran and how he’s like and what happened at the warriors by asking Kefu and he said to me he was already on it and already spoke to him and he said attitude problems and THEN I see Reddit warriors fans saying the same thing.

Desperate doggs signing to fill the squad so they are reneging on their training ethics and reverting to being happy with good nrl players it’s CLEAR.
I started to read this … but it just sounded like one of those …

‘this one time at band camp, ……. type story’s”

I gave up and walked away with scary visions of flute play …

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Turning off games at half time I understand done that myself but that hardly makes you no1bulldog bro. How about no2bulldog? Lol
Probably a lot further down the list these days, used to live and breathe the bulldogs but been worn down over the years

From memory when I joined here about 17yrs ago I tried about 10 usernames and they all came back unavailable so I stuck a no1 in front of bulldog and it worked lol…. Was never actually a claim to anything

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Andrew Webster said it best… the warriors resurgence is due to Curran just as much if not more than Shaun Johnson.
If he was that vital to the Wahs resurgence, you've got to ask yourself why were they practically tripping over their own feet in their eagerness to get rid of him?

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This signing is starting to unlock a potentially very good roster when considering how good our backline is with Critta coming onboard, the emergence of Wilson, determination of Kiraz, potential of Xerri and Fox’s speed - Skelton being a bolter as Wing or Centre has huge upside…Taaffe could be one of those bargain buys if he claims 1, 7 or backline utility.

Locking the scrum are Kiks, Prestomania and Curran…

Burto and Sexy/Hutch as halves…

Reed being a proven, quality rake…

Middles however is a major issue, we need cattle in this area to be challenging the top 8

Achilles

Back to Belmore
Reaction score
Curran signing was announced quick by the club.

Makes me think these rumors of Sio Siua Taukeiaho, Kurt mann, Drew Hutchison are just rumors. If not why is it taking so long to announce.

Are they still contracted to there old clubs and waiting for a release or swap?