Curran signed.

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'll get shot for this but would love to see Kikz go to the middle and have Presto/Curran as the edgies with Hutcho/Salmon/Mann at lock.

If we are getting SST and somehow land a fit D.Saf then 24's prohecy looking probable?
Kikau came thru as a middle in under 20's, but I think he'll need to lose a yard or two of pace before they move him back there.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Kikau came thru as a middle in under 20's, but I think he'll need to lose a yard or two of pace before they move him back there.
Yeah probably still got enough in him to be the best backrower in the game. Just like the runs Curran and Presto make...

He'll be 29 next year and he looked very slow last year. Be it an injury and personal issues interrupted year Im sure we're all hoping he has a massive pre season and gets back to Dally M form.

Considering he is here for another 3 years its more than likely he'll finish his contract in the middle anyway.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like Curran as a player but we lost a middle forward in Waddell who was routinely playing 50mins a game and have picked up a player who barely plays more than 30mins from what I've seen and on the edge....

It's not exactly like for like and we are still lacking good prop forwards, so while it's a decent signing, I don't think it solves our problem in the middle.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I like Curran as a player but we lost a middle forward in Waddell who was routinely playing 50mins a game and have picked up a player who barely plays more than 30mins from what I've seen and on the edge....

It's not exactly like for like and we are still lacking good prop forwards, so while it's a decent signing, I don't think it solves our problem in the middle.
Curran shits on Waddell. He’s a goer and can do damage unlike waddle

Robdog111

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

He has played alot more than 30 minutes in previous years. He has way better ball playing skills then Waddell and can split the line open.
Big upgrade!

bulldogruss

est.1980
Reaction score

He averaged 46 mins a game last year, which is down on his previous average but due to Tohu Harris and others getting bigger minutes. Whilst a few have discussed him on an edge, he’s played plenty of middle (lock) & is almost identical size to King. So in effect can cover lock, prop and second row like Waddell has in the past.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Gun prop if he wasn't a cat.. Don't tell him I said that!
You're right tbf, he isn't anywhere near the wrecking ball he used to be coming through.

longy0303

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'm not the one posting SSF Dumbass. I'm clearly being sarcastic. Thy used SSF twice so pretty silly typo
you asked for an explanation.i gave it. i am not sure how intelligent you are, although the more you post, the clearer it gets. That is still not satisfactory to you. i was aware of the mistake and i explained the reason behind it. what other info would you like? would finger painting be easier for you to understand?

i am not sure why you have time to comment on typo's - with your abilities i would have thought you would have plans to take over the world.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Curran will help unleash Mahoney, Currans work rate is right up there .. hopefully will help Mahoney go back to concentrating more on setting up players instead of so much defensive work ..

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Curran will help unleash Mahoney, Currans work rate is right up there .. hopefully will help Mahoney go back to concentrating more on setting up players instead of so much defensive work ..
He's a hooker, defence is his job.