Curran signed.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
So the moral of your story is you want everyone to know you were right. Hmmmm flange is a better hooker that reed will never give you credibility again. Wollongong is that way —>
I wouldn't talk about how often I am roght if:

1. It were not true
2. People weren't constantly saying I was wrong

Flano certainly looked a lot better at hooker than Reed this year. If you can't admit that, you're lying to yourself.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
I wouldn't talk about how often I am roght if:

1. It were not true
2. People weren't constantly saying I was wrong

Flano certainly looked a lot better at hooker than Reed this year. If you can't admit that, you're lying to yourself.
Fucking clueless and delusional. If it wasn’t for puppa flange little flange will be at Centrelink in line right behind you .

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Fucking clueless and delusional. If it wasn’t for puppa flange little flange will be at Centrelink in line right behind you .
Is it really necessary to use foul language? You will eat humble pie when Flano kills it next year.

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only because Kikau and Preston are certainties for the edge spot. Idk if Preston can play lock.
Played a fair bit of lock for North Sydney I would have like to seen him get a bit of game time there this year

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'll get shot for this but would love to see Kikz go to the middle and have Presto/Curran as the edgies with Hutcho/Salmon/Mann at lock.

If we are getting SST and somehow land a fit D.Saf then 24's prohecy looking probable?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I'll get shot for this but would love to see Kikz go to the middle and have Presto/Curran as the edgies with Hutcho/Salmon/Mann at lock.

If we are getting SST and somehow land a fit D.Saf then 24's prohecy looking probable?
Prop?!

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

11. Preston
12. Curran

17. Kikau