Curran signed.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He is a quality footballer. He has an average of about 40 tackles a game.
However, he is not a middle forward (101kgs). The back row is getting crowded with Kikau, Preston, Knight, Salmon, RFM,
Mann, Skelton, Oloapu, plus the young guys in the reggies. There is not one prop except SST and Patolo. Kautoga may step up.
Where are the metre eaters?

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do we have a head gear sponsor seems like we will have the highest percentage of team members in head gear next year

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Do we have a head gear sponsor seems like we will have the highest percentage of team members in head gear next year
I reckon with concussions being a growing issue we might see all players in headgear at some point

Robdog111

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'm just a logical fan, tbh.... which is why I am not well liked here. I talk too much sense.

Elliott has proven he's anything but shit.... yet you guys still push that narrative. Flano will prove the same thing under a coach that backs him. I don't back shit players. I just back unpopular players whom I am usually right about. My shit playdar is usually on the money too (ie Mahoney, TPJ when most of TK was saying he had potential to be the best forward in the game etc)
You just ruined your own argument. TPJ is the biggest waste of talent in the NRL. Yet you say he isn't. Clearly your eyes are painted on!
There is a big difference between talent and actual achievement. Well done because your a "know it all", you could see he couldn't achieve.
Btw if you think Adam Idiot was worth $600k you obviously have a heavy crack cocaine addiction!

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is a quality footballer. He has an average of about 40 tackles a game.
However, he is not a middle forward (101kgs). The back row is getting crowded with Kikau, Preston, Knight, Salmon, RFM,
Mann, Skelton, Oloapu, plus the young guys in the reggies. There is not one prop except SST and Patolo. Kautoga may step up.
Where are the metre eaters?
We are still seriously lacking in the large props department.