Cudos to the Supporters!

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Stepped out to the unfamiliar grounds of live footy today and was part of a strong 22,000 decent crowd.

Yeah it was a local derby but Dogs v Parra fans, you would say it was a 60% Bulldogs v 40% Parra.

For a team running last and really struggling to win anything over the last few years it just goes to show what kind a of a supporter base we have
and how loud we will be once we start putting dents into the comp every week.

Well done everyone... Times like these are what remind you of how proud you are to be a BULLDOG!

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Stepped out to the unfamiliar grounds of live footy today and was part of a strong 22,000 decent crowd.

Yeah it was a local derby but Dogs v Parra fans, you would say it was a 60% Bulldogs v 40% Parra.

For a team running last and really struggling to win anything over the last few years it just goes to show what kind a of a supporter base we have

Well done everyone... Times like these are what remind you of how proud you are to be a BULLDOG!
We're a resilient bunch!

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
Was soo fucking pumped to go, then 3 days out I get fucking struck down with this bullshit cold, but I’m glad my tickets made somebody else happy. So WIN-WIN.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Was soo fucking pumped to go, then 3 days out I get fucking struck down with this bullshit cold, but I’m glad my tickets made somebody else happy. So WIN-WIN.
Hope you're ok my bro

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Get on the Zinc and Vitamin C's brah!

Man i have season passes and im so filthy we cant win a game for shiz... I just had a feeling today and thought it would be nice to have a daddy daughter day. Tell you what it will be a day etched into her memory like the days when i was a kid back at Belmore with the Old man. Good times. Shit stadium, Good times.

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
Hope you're ok my bro
How could I not be great brother, I may have been trying to cough up a lung the past week, but it’s been well worth it just to watch the game today. Hope you had a great end to the long weekend brother.

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
Get on the Zinc and Vitamin C's brah!

Man i have season passes and im so filthy we cant win a game for shiz... I just had a feeling today and thought it would be nice to have a daddy daughter day. Tell you what it will be a day etched into her memory like the days when i was a kid back at Belmore with the Old man. Good times. Shit stadium, Good times.
I swear bro, I’m on my second bottle of cough medicine in less than 3 days..my wife lost the plot when I told her I’ve just been drinking it from the bottle..hahaha.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Top post mate!

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Parra fans and players should be ashamed of themselves.

UP THE FKN DOGS CUZZY !!!