Crowd Prediction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Your not wrong mate, I got goosebumps when we done that last week against the roosters, sounded f'ing awesome
I rekon last week was the only game Ive been to this year where the whole stadium did it as one and not just sections.
Lets make it happen all night tonight!!

MosDef

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
How much are the PAX numbers now? Hoping for 40,000 at the game at least.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Will be filthy at a crowd under 35K tbh. I want to see blue and white everywhere!!

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
Lets just make sure we use this advantage, nothing like that bulldog chant in unison around the whole stadium, gives me shivers. This year more than usual i have noticed the players acknowledge us and take in the crowd before during and after the game.
one of lifes pleasures!!

last game at Hunter the chant went up and the Newy supporters in the crowd were embarrassed at the support we had up there and the noise we made compared to them.

P

Paint.

Lets just make sure we use this advantage, nothing like that bulldog chant in unison around the whole stadium, gives me shivers. This year more than usual i have noticed the players acknowledge us and take in the crowd before during and after the game.
Was awesome to hear it when Mick collected the MP Shield, too. :D

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Working in Ingleburn atm and the sky was clear until up to an hour ago, dark ugly clouds and it's looking like its headed toward the city

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Working in Ingleburn atm and the sky was clear until up to an hour ago, dark ugly clouds and it's looking like its headed toward the city
Im in Liverpool, started to rain a bit

Mr. Sparkle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well tonight's official attendance was a disappointing 36,420. South of the border for the Hawthorn v Collingwood Qualifying Final 1 it was 85,625

Þo£ar ßêar ™

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
(excluding those with health issues or work related ... Only 36k crowd attendance for a major Qualifying match with 2 Sydney Clubs in it - was nothing short of pathetic! Empty seats EVERYWHERE. even if it was held at the SFS (alliance stadium) there still would have been around eight thousand seats unfilled.
To all the people that were able to get out to the game GREAT JOB!

Well tonight's official attendance was a disappointing 36,420. South of the border for the Hawthorn v Collingwood Qualifying Final 1 it was 85,625

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep. How sad is that. Should have been full. Shows the difference between the two codes. Makes me angry.

Raiders have a home final, sold out, extra ga tickets than normal allowed and still max capacity is 26000. Pretty poor that our stadiums are small and that they hardly get filled to the brim.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Yep. How sad is that. Should have been full. Shows the difference between the two codes. Makes me angry.

Raiders have a home final, sold out, extra ga tickets than normal allowed and still max capacity is 26000. Pretty poor that our stadiums are small and that they hardly get filled to the brim.
SHows the difference between the support of 2 clubs...

Very poor effort by the Manly scums. There was one decent Manly who came all the way from Dubbo to be at the game

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
We outnumbered them and used our home ground advantage well, great to see a sea of white and blue.

Guardog

You Dirty Dog
Reaction score
It looked great on the TV. Lots of blue and white cheering on our heros.

Status
Not open for further replies.