Crowd on Saturday night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I can't believe last night didn't get at least 65 k

i hope we can get over 55 but I don't see it happening I predict 53 k

our crowds have been dropping and I'm not sure if Penrith supporters turn up in numbers.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
52K at Rabbits Roosters was poor. We should be able to at least match that

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We won't get more than 45k to be honest.

I'm still trying to get upper level/bay tickets and keep getting given shit tickets on the lower level and goal line seats.

Generally I only have this issue when the crowd sales aren't big enough to sell upper bay tickets.

haytchcbb

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We won't get more than 45k to be honest.

I'm still trying to get upper level/bay tickets and keep getting given shit tickets on the lower level and goal line seats.

Generally I only have this issue when the crowd sales aren't big enough to sell upper bay tickets.
About everyone in greenacre are going tgats for sure so I reckon it will be a very big crowd about 65 k

jamma01

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Every fan should be there I dont get how we get 70 thousend fans to the gf in 2012 and then get 20 to most games , should be at least 50 thousend dogs fans there tonight

Mr. Sparkle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Every fan should be there I dont get how we get 70 thousend fans to the gf in 2012 and then get 20 to most games , should be at least 50 thousend dogs fans there tonight
Bandwagon, every teams got them

Edroy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought it was more but don't really care tbh. The atmosphere in the kennel was one to add to my list of amazing experiences. The reaction when we were all watching the slo-mo of Sammy's near try and the pure elation when we made the clutch plays. This is why I can never give up going to the game.

I know several doggies "fans" that only ever watch on TV. Honestly they don't know what they're missing. It was another epic finals game.

All Bulldogs fans should be grateful to have been able to experience this many times over the years. I know I am.

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
I thought it was more but don't really care tbh. The atmosphere in the kennel was one to add to my list of amazing experiences. The reaction when we were all watching the slo-mo of Sammy's near try and the pure elation when we made the clutch plays. This is why I can never give up going to the game.

I know several doggies "fans" that only ever watch on TV. Honestly they don't know what they're missing. It was another epic finals game.

All Bulldogs fans should be grateful to have been able to experience this many times over the years. I know I am.
What was the atmosphere like compared to last weeks game ?

Status
Not open for further replies.