News Cross Ricky Stuart rumour off

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
he cost us the 99 GF qualifier too.
No he didn’t, he got us there. Matt Geyer fucked everything up with a 100 metre try from a Sticky in goal grubber. Hardly the blame as we were just trying to get a repeat set.

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No he didn’t, he got us there. Matt Geyer fucked everything up with a 100 metre try from a Sticky in goal grubber. Hardly the blame as we were just trying to get a repeat set.
So from now on every Dogs HB gets a free pass from a dud kick leading to an opposition try in the finals.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So from now on every Dogs HB gets a free pass from a dud kick leading to an opposition try in the finals.
I was there mate, there was nothing dud about it.. Just one of those unfortunate things. There were 12 other players on the paddock for us that had a chance to stop Geyer, and didn’t. The fucking ball was in the in goal…

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Was a while ago I was there too Baz the kick went straight into Geyer's hands on the full didn't hit the deck iirc? and he ran the length of the field to beat us.. so i actually fuckin blame him too lol possibly overly harsh I suppose.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Are we 100 percent crossing him off?? ;)
Looking how Burtons posing, looks awkward with the arm around and smile isnt genuine. When was the picture taken? Likely Ricky Stuart was at the same venue and they happened to just take a photo . In the case it’s somehow to do with Stuart to the dogs then whys burton at a contract negotiation or discussion? During the season with Potter around and all that’s going on I doubt it.