Critta to FB

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Much safer option and will get our sets off to a good start with his kick returns. He's a smart player and we need him to get his hands onto the ball more often.

Taffe is shaky at Fullback, I see no plus in having him play fb, he doesn't offer support play, he gets driven back on returns and just doesn't look comfortable under the high ball.

Id like to see Burton shifted to center but that's obviously not gonna happen but I wonder how long it will take for CC to make changes. Does he wait till the season is lost?

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He ain't it.
Much better defensive option than Taffe. He may not setup the tries but at least gets us out of those pressure situations. I believe he trained there during the off-season so fitness won't be that big of an issue.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Much better defensive option than Taffe. He may not setup the tries but at least gets us out of those pressure situations. I believe he trained there during the off-season so fitness won't be that big of an issue.
Just play Tracey.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He's of more use defensively playing at centre.

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A decent half and a decent fullback and 1 or 2 qaulity forwards is needed. I'd hope theres some early mid season player movements

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I'm on the critta to FB train, my only concern is losing him from centre in defence, pretty sure he's only missed 1 tackle so far this year. Kiraz / Wilson have combined for 13 misses

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm on the critta to FB train, my only concern is losing him from centre in defence, pretty sure he's only missed 1 tackle so far this year. Kiraz / Wilson have combined for 13 misses
Kirazs wasnt as good tonight with defending, easy tackles missed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh wait… we are at the bottom of the table again lol. Shock horror !!!!