Opinion Crichton the Slug

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How sad must someone be that they need to make multiple different profiles to talk shit about the club on this forum 24/7. Get a fucking life
Apparently he was a good bloke on here as Utility Half and whatever other names he’s been known by in the past …

Then he got a taste for the attention .. it’s been like fools gold ever since … hope he finds someone to talk to because somethings obviously very wrong ….

Maybe a perma ban might be the best thing for his mental health ..

Last edited:

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Pythagorus theorem only applies to right angled triangles. So cannot be applied to this triangle shape they form with their start points and where the tackle was made.
I kind of had a chuckle when I saw the Pythagoras theorem post.

Of course it doesn’t apply to DCE and Critta. For the theorem to work DCE would have had to be in line with Critta as they took off.

Gee there’s some dumb ***** on TK LOL

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well DCE is pretty quick and I think he took off first Critta was flat footed. The suggestion that he is slow is just an agenda driven shot at him with no real basis IMO.

I don’t think he’s slow I think the combination of what you said as well as cherry Evans finding another leg contributed

hotdogs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Chrighton played well and is a very good consistent player.However he lacks x factor and needs a touch more speed to be elite.We have seen those types of tackles before ie scott sattler , and proves that alot of factors contribute like angles,head starts etc but can only come together from desperation and effort which dce showed.The defining thing on this from critta is his reaction when dce finally caught up to him.His palm off was sub par and there was no in and away or dynamic movment to evade dce.And that is what we are getting for big coin, a consistent good player ,an elite athelite signed to be a difference but wont be able to add impact .
Avo offers more than crighton.If penrith valued him at the money he wanted they would have re signed him.in Cirraldo and gould we trust !

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Apparently he was a good bloke on here as Utility Half and whatever other names he’s been known by in the past …

Then he got a taste for the attention .. it’s been like fools gold ever since … hope he finds someone to talk to because somethings obviously very wrong ….

He will just make another one mate. It's very sad

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Not from the game, but shows he has some toe. Evans must have had a head start or Crichton can’t maintain the pace for more than a certain distance
That’s all you need to know then. Like everyone else I thought he looked sluggish on that intercept run, but put it down to being busted from all the defence. Maybe he has a niggle too, but your link proves he’s no slouch.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

The state of the club has probably broken him. The constant scapegoating of individual players every year.

Humour and going against the grain of general consensus keeps it interesting.

WillieMasonFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Critta has great althetic ability and a winning attitude .... now he is going to lose the second of these things in 2024 but let's hope he retains the first.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This thread aged well .. another brilliant Fizbo wrong again comment .. [emoji23][emoji23]

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Critta has great althetic ability and a winning attitude .... now he is going to lose the second of these things in 2024 but let's hope he retains the first.
With a healthy 2024 roster brother….”winning”