Opinion Crichton the Slug

childofglossop

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
While we’re on Origin…was that the most putrid performance by the Foxx he’s put in all season? Capped off by a dumbass punch that sparked an all in brawl.
I predict that this is the last we’ll see of JAC in a Blues jersey.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
While we’re on Origin…was that the most putrid performance by the Foxx he’s put in all season? Capped off by a dumbass punch that sparked an all in brawl.
He went missing. Send out the search party. So much for all the fluff and pump about his non selection last year

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He went missing. Send out the search party. So much for all the fluff and pump about his non selection last year
Yep, he’s not what he was since he came to the doggs, in fact Another player made look amazing in a very good team. Seen it happen once or twice before in the nrloool !

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
JAC is the reason our attitude stinks, not talking abi ur nsw fuck that shit who actually takes it serious qld will always be more passionate. I’m talking about at the dogs, look at this guys attitude lately, it’s rubbed off on the whole team. Typical behaviours at the end of the game also

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hahaha come on mate what’s taking off first got to do with it? You being serious? I don’t know what to say. I thought it would be fairly obvious
You got flanagguned mate. 3 times In a row. Call me qld 3-0

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Not from the game, but shows he has some toe. Evans must have had a head start or Crichton can’t maintain the pace for more than a certain distance

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How slow did this guy look? DCE’s old legs mowed him down with ease and prob gave him a 10m head start. Acceleration looked ordinary too, looked like a tortoise out of the blocks

Alarm bells for our new fullback. Surely we need some more pace in that position to be a effective

Im thinking he’s a centre and nothing but. An 800k centre lol thanks Gus and Ciraldo another peach of a signing
If him and Alamoti were our centre pairing we might as well bring back Hopa

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
he is just fast thats all