Creating heart attacks and new records

Status
Not open for further replies.

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Bulldogs become the first team ever to win 3 games in a row by 1 point and creating a sh*t load of heart attacks in the process

Should go see my local doctor, watching Bulldog games isn't good for my health the way we're winning..

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow our defence is so good and wow Bupa attempt on A.Reynolds field goal won us the match

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
This is all apart of Des' flying under the radar plan right?

Might need to get a pacemaker inserted before next weeks game against the Knights

Owey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bulldogs become the first team ever to win 3 games in a row by 1 point and creating a sh*t load of heart attacks in the process

Should go see my local doctor, watching Bulldog games isn't good for my health the way we're winning..

Atleast you got to watch it, I've been trying to find a website I could updates from, from work (most are banned because it is Sport, including The Kennel before 6pm). No radio coverage, no mobile phone coverage.........#$%@ I'm a wreck - but so much better than if we had lost.

3 single point wins in a row!!!

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Winning is winning, we need to stop our slow starts and letting teams have breathing space early on.

tyl0r

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Winning is winning, we need to stop our slow starts and letting teams have breathing space early on.
They didn't really get the jump on us early. We could have easily led if not for a few calls. We are doing well to win games we aren't playing that well in

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
the commentators were saying graham, but i could have sworn it was tolman
It was Graham, he got unlucky to not get the ball back aswell. His charge downs actually work aswell, bloody brilliant lol!

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It's a good feeling, winning like that, but if am really over it now,
Although I much prefer winning than losing no matter how we win, but enough is enough,
We can't keep playing catch up,
Des really needs to commend the team on it's never say die attitude and will to win, but he also needs to kick them in the pants and get them to start better,
Playing catch up is always risky,
I'd rather go with a team for 60 mins then blow them away,
Not be behind for 70 mins or more then pull off a miracle.

Status
Not open for further replies.