crazy stalker men

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TdoggBulldog

i think i will go into hiding and then if he keeps this stalker business up, i will throw stuff at his house.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Ok, since its "share my personal life with the kennel month", ive decided i would ask for your opinion on this rather large personal dilema i am facing.

On myspace about 6months ago, this random guy added me on myspace, you know i thought nothing of it, i get randoms adding me all the time, and i decided because im such a nice and caring person that i would give this guy a chance. Anyway he was annoying and freaky and **** leaving freak comments, putting me like number one in his top friends when he doesn't know me and i dont know him.

So i blocked him on myspace, but some how, as freaky stalker men do, he found my msn addy, and he was talking to me on msn, and freaking me out and ****, so as you do i blocked him.

Then anyway, i hadn't heard from the guy in a few months, all was well, then anyway my sister had a little party sat night, i was out the back of my house dancing with my girls, drinking etc, chillin before we left for a party. Then i go back in my house to get another drink.. and she a guy in there that i had never met before. I sat down, talked to him etc, to be nice, as you do. Then went outside for another dance. Then come back inside and hes like "Your turban tahl..." and im like "yeh" and anyway he turns out to be the crazy freaky stalker dude, and he just invited himself into my house in the party. And turns out he LIVES across the road and i can't go out the front of my house because hes like looking out for me and whenever he see's my mum out there he tells her to tell me to come online.

And hes calling me his princess and buying me valentines day roses and **** and scaring the **** out of me and i can't block him on msn because if i know if i do he will come to my house and talk to me to "catch up" and im too scared to tan by my pool now.

Offer appropriate advice.

the end is near.
I had a mate who was like that

when he was 17 he had crush on the girl that lived across the road, it didnt bother him that she was in year 7 and he was a year 11 drop out and now whacked out junky
is this guy that is stalking you like Lloyd was with Brooke?

I mean is this bloke a junky and does he believe when he gets high that you're his genie and you're gonna take his life so you 2 can be together in Heaven?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Ozman knows Poita was Abz

I've studied Ozmans online postings
Ozman plays the the role of a dumbass that makes out like he doesnt remember anything when really he does, he just like to play stupid

hey Ozman I havent researched that greatly into alzheimer's disease, but I was under the impression that it affected mainly people from their mid 50's onwards

T

TdoggBulldog

*Deleted post*

HEY!

how did you find out about that one.

nah this is a different stalker.

this dude's hair is closer to brown and im now actually legal haha.

but ffs

i told my friends about it and one of them realised they knew him and said hes a total syco

G

Grahams Guinea Pig

Never fear Tahlia, Grahams Guinea Pig is here!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
tahlia....i say you should not shave for a couple of weeks, lay him btu be a total dud and maybe even hock some flem in your throat.......

if that doesnt scare him away then, hey !you might have a keeper..marry him!

T

TdoggBulldog

ahhh he just came over and brought me valentines gifts.... ahhhh help me !

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
hahhaa take them then kick him in the ass by remaining un-interested!!!

that is the beauty of being a female............we can do that!

Status
Not open for further replies.