Crazy Optical Illusion...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Far out everyone see's something different LOL.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
I swear bro (and I acknowledge I sound like the biggest manuke fresh out of Bankstown with that remark).
Half my family sees pink and white the other grey and blue that’s freaky.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Okay .. I have applied science to this

upload_2018-5-6_23-20-59.png

I cropped up the image in Paintshop, then hitup the histogram to see what the average colour pallette was, before punching that in as a colour into pallette. NOTE this is only based on the phot, not the real life shoes

End result is this:

upload_2018-5-6_23-13-30.png

The answer is.. GREY SHOES WHITE LACES..

The colour pallette is VERY close to a very light pink (infact if you scale grey RIGHT back to a very light grey (almost white), and bump the Red values using an RGB slider, you get a VERY light pink.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Okay .. I have applied science to this

View attachment 5837

I cropped up the image in Paintshop, then hitup the histogram to see what the average colour pallette was, before punching that in as a colour into pallette. NOTE this is only based on the phot, not the real life shoes

End result is this:

View attachment 5836

The answer is.. GREY SHOES WHITE LACES..

The colour pallette is VERY close to a very light pink (infact if you scale grey RIGHT back to a very light grey (almost white), and bump the Red values using an RGB slider, you get a VERY light pink.
Grey with aqua laces FFS!

BUT

In your diagram, tip of shoe is grey and side of shoe light army green.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Grey with aqua laces FFS!
BUT
In your diagram, tip of shoe is grey and side of shoe light army green.
Both are on the grey colour pallette.. But the RGB value (Red/Green/Blue) is like R 132 G 131 B 130 ... it's the Hue/Saturation/Luminance that's the major difference.

In other words, the lighting of the photo makes it look the way it does, but both base colours (in the photo) are technically different dark/lighter shades of grey, with (if anything) a slight red preference.

Laces are white colour pallette.

Status
Not open for further replies.