Not open for further replies.

Hog

The War Pig
Reaction score
This will only be funny if you hate Scousers

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
For sometime many of us have wondered who is Jack Sh!t? We find ourselves at a loss when someone says, You dont know Jack Sh!t! Well, thanks to my efforts you can now respond in an intellectual way.
Jack Sh!t is the only son of Awe Sh!t who married O. Sh!t the owner of Knee Deep in Sh!t Inc.
In turn Jack Sh!t married Noe Sh!t. The deeply religious couple had six children :
Holy Sh!t Giva Sh!t, Fulla Sh!t, Bull Sh!t, and the twins Deep Sh!t and Dip Sh!t. Deep Sh!t married Dumb Sh!t,
a high school dropout. After 15 years , Jack and Noe Sh!t got divorced and She married Ted Sherlock
and became Noe Sh!t Shirlock . Meanwhile, Dip Sh!t married Loda Sh!t and had a rather nervous deposition named Chicken Sh!t. Fulla Sh!t and Giva Sh!t married the Happens brothers and had a double wedding.
The newspaper invited everyone to the Sh!t-Happens wedding. Bull Sh!t traveled the world and returned home with an Italian bride, Pisa Sh!t.

So from now on, no one can tell you that you dont know Jack Sh!t!

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
What do you get if you wipe ya arse with the newspaper?
A news update.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Walking through the Chinatown in Australia, a Swedish tourist is fascinated with all the Chinese restaurants, shops and signs.

Suddenly he sees a building with the sign "Hans Olafson's Laundry." "Hans Olaffson?", he muses. "How the heck does that fit in here?" So he walks into the shop and sees an old Chinese gentleman behind the counter.

The Swedish tourist asks, "How did this place get a name like "Hans Olaffson's Laundry?"

The old man answers, "Is name of owner".

The Swedish tourist asks, "Well, who is the owner?"

"Me," replies the old man.

"You? How did you ever get a name like Hans Olaffson?"

"Is simple," says the old man. "Many many years ago when I come to this country, I stand in line at Documentation Centre. Man in front was big blonde Swede. Lady look at him and go, "What your name?" He say, "Hans Olaffson." Then she look at me and go, "What your name?" "I say, Sem Ting."

Status
Not open for further replies.