Cowboys pull out of Eastwood race, Likely to Sign with Bulldogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

hodaa

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The suspense is killing me, i just want some official news on if we're actually getting him or not

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think more like bottom 8 but I wouldn't bet on it,I put $7000 on us last year top 8 return of $24500 I'm glad I didn't bet on them this year.

Next year it all depends on our halves if Roberts there I don't think so he is not 1 to stand up if we r struggling,last year he had kimmorely 2 do it all.

Id rather put the money on our under 20s next year,I put $20 on them this year at $41 looking good so far.. They were always going 2 click into gear after winning the Harold mathews last year n 11 of them players stepping up 2 the 20s,if not this year definately next year get on them...
Nice pay out :grinning:

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
**** off, leave him alone!

He's ours! >:(

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Expect something between the 12th of Sep (Leeds vs Wigan Knock Out) to around Oct 2nd I would say.

Thats the date of Engage Super League Grand Final.

Depending how far Rhinos get will probably determine when a deal is finally signed off on.

MAD DOG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Eastwood will be in the blue n white next year. Full stop. Ive said it before. Unless something drastic happens out of the ordinary, (he gets pregnant from a giraffe or he decides to be a sheep farmer and work in a used caryard on the weekends in NZ etc) he will be in doggies camp very soon....... He is a BULLDOG in 2011 !!! rest assured.

numba1fan

Waterboy
Reaction score
Eastwood will be in the blue n white next year. Full stop. Ive said it before. Unless something drastic happens out of the ordinary, (he gets pregnant from a giraffe or he decides to be a sheep farmer and work in a used caryard on the weekends in NZ etc) he will be in doggies camp very soon....... He is a BULLDOG in 2011 !!! rest assured.
gotta agree with u there lol @ getting pregnant from a giraffe he has already said he wants to be here and nowhere else several teams have tried to sign him up newcastle,warriors,panthers and now cowboys they can all get fkd he is coming to the kennel cant wait to have ya back beatwood you have been sorley missed imagine our pack its gonna be quite scary tandy,paea,tolman,millington,eastwood,pritchard,stagg,ryan,armit and maybe idris i reckon easy top 4 next year i doubt 1 but anything can happen

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Expect something between the 12th of Sep (Leeds vs Wigan Knock Out) to around Oct 2nd I would say.

Thats the date of Engage Super League Grand Final.

Depending how far Rhinos get will probably determine when a deal is finally signed off on.
This.

Its already been said by him that no decision will be made until his commitment to the Rhinos is finished for the year so it doesnt disrupt that. Im 99% he will come so not stressing.

zeedog

Bulldog Fanatic
Reaction score
I hope we dont pay a fortune for this guy and he turns out having an ordinary season ...just like Noddy who was our saviours in 2009 but very one wanted him out in 2010

Guard Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
if the team doesn't put in the hard work in the off season these awesome signings will only get us so far,a superstar team craps on a team of stars anytime

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Thats because they know he was never going to go to north queensland..

Well, he did say that he wanted to move to a Sydney based club!!
Also, I think that they must have got the hint by him telling them that it's a done deal with the dogs and they are wasting their time...... :(:(:D:D:p

nowryz

nowryz
Reaction score
Eastwood return

Eastwood and the bulldogs will b makin the announcement of his return next week put ur money on that

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
what is the tomato,bbq sauce?

Status
Not open for further replies.