cowboys injured from last night update

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyborg66

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Injury concerns

But on the negative side of the ledger for the home side, two of their Cowboys stars picked up injuries during the match.

Thurston broke a bone in his hand and could miss up to four weeks while Bowen picked up a problem with his jaw and will have x-rays today.

Their Maroons and Cowboys team-mate Matt Sing said it would be a shame to lose Thurston after such a great debut.

"It'd definitely be a blow to lose Johnno at this stage, especially for Queensland as well after the way he played tonight," Sind said.

"The Cowboys - we really need him in the team. He's shown the way in our team for the Cowboys for the last few months."

Aaron

Utai Slam
Reaction score
Do you have a source for that article mate because i can't find it anywhere else?

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Heard on the Radio that Bowman has "Blurred vision", Thurston has a "injured hand" and they mentioned something about Bowen but I couldnt hear it.

FB

New Pup
Reaction score
Pretty sad you would wish injuries on any team.

Aaron

Utai Slam
Reaction score
After what we have been through i feel sorry for the Cowboys, we of all teams know how it feels this year. But atleast their injuries aren't 10-12 weeks long.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I dont wish any injuries on any team but having said that, I'm sure league supporters wore a black arm band when they heard Mason was injured for most of the season.

F

fatal1

K E said:
I dont wish any injuries on any team but having said that, I'm sure league supporters wore a black arm band when they heard Mason was injured for most of the season.

exactly

Stido

Waterboy
Reaction score
Bugger, bugger, bugger, bugger!

Worst possible news with the likelyhood of Thirsty & Mango being ruled out of Friday nights game.

Really brings the Dogs right into this game. Your boys should be favourites now.

Tho I'm not ready to concede defeat just yet.

Bulldog Power

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
this bodes well for friday

unlucky for the cowboys.. hopefully nothing bowmans jaw is ok... and at least thurston isnt out for longer than 4 weeks and im sure scott prince will do ok for qld...

dragons_princess

Hung it on Ma Wall
Reaction score
didnt bowman get hit in the first half and get taken off, or was i a little too drunk, im sure i remember an insident

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
K E said:

true

its ok if you support any team besides the Bulldogs and wish injuries and bad things on our team

but if your a Bulldogs supporter and you do the same on other teams your a disgrace

work it out?
cause its got me ****ed

Stido

Waterboy
Reaction score
PrInCeSs_KnIgHt said:
didnt bowman get hit in the first half and get taken off, or was i a little too drunk, im sure i remember an insident
Yeah, but then he came back on & played about the last 29 minutes or so.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
My mates told me last night the dogs were $1.80 favorites even before ur players got injured in origin. I coudlnt believe that.

THe bookies never write us off.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Stevie J said:
My mates told me last night the dogs were $1.80 favorites even before ur players got injured in origin. I coudlnt believe that.

THe bookies never write us off.
Yes we were favourites before origin. Cowboys have .5 start.

Status
Not open for further replies.