Cowboy suspension watch :: Coote, Feldt face suspensions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Feldt definitely a non-starter.

"Cowboys duo Lachlan Coote and Kyle Feldt both face suspensions after being charged by the NRL match review committee following Monday night's loss to Canberra.

Coote is facing a one-match ban for making contact with referee Grant Atkins, while Feldt would miss three matches with an early guilty plea for a grade three shoulder charge but risks up to a five-week suspension if he challenges the charge at the judiciary and loses.

With the Cowboys having the bye this week, any suspensions would begin in their Round 20 clash with the Bulldogs."

http://www.nrl.com/coote-feldt-face-suspensions/tabid/10874/newsid/99085/default.aspx

~c.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
If we underestimate them, we will lose!

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
helps us but honestly would rather face their full strength. Then we would know where we really stand.
Really, so long as they have Scott, thurston, Granville, taumololo and coote, they're pretty much full strength.
Everybody else in their side are bit-part, players.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Really, so long as they have Scott, thurston, Granville, taumololo and coote, they're pretty much full strength.
Everybody else in their side are bit-part, players.
I agree but I will say Coote is a pretty important part in thier attack and they will miss Feldt doing those kick offs. Even if they play I'm pretty confident.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They were never going to be full strength without Morgan. We can only beat what's in front of us. I don't care if they're under strength. We need a win. We'll play them at Belmore with both teams full strength. That's our yardstick game!

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Feldt's shoulder charge was terrible! That act alone really says a lot about the type of person he is..

The ball sails metres over Crokers head, yet Feldt still decides to recklessly shoulder charge him. This kind of offence, where the motive is clearly to harm, should be 5 weeks minimum. (it is currently reduced to 3 if he takes the early plea)

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fcuk that
Play them under strength and cement a top 4 spot
We can test the yardstick later on at Belmore
Plus Morgan will be back

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
St merge and Canberra played them below strength and got the 2 points
This could be a bonus game if we win

Kenya

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is the game of the year for us.
For outright 3rd spot.
And Canberra on our arse, facing Warriors - we could be 3rd or 5th after this round.
Tough to beat a near full strength Cowboys in Townsville.
Go Dogs.

Last edited:

chriso

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
who cares about yard stick? we need to desperately win the two points and hang onto top 4 at this point in the comp. plenty of time for yardstick measuring in a couple of weeks.

If we lose against cowboys it will be tough to get back in top 4 with the raiders run home and the form they are in.

Coote is a huge lose to their side and will help our cause

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Let them all play so long as Coen Hess isn't in the line up I'm happy

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
T
This is the game of the year for us.
For outright 3rd spot.
And Canberra on our arse, facing Warriors - we could be 3rd or 5th after this round.
Tough to beat a near full strength Cowboys in Townsville.
Go Dogs.
I think Warriors and Storm are the best chance of knocking off Raiders. But its annoying that Canberra are at home for both those matches

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
They were never going to be full strength without Morgan. We can only beat what's in front of us. I don't care if they're under strength. We need a win. We'll play them at Belmore with both teams full strength. That's our yardstick game!
True, that would be closer. The finals arent played in Townsville (yet lol). Beating a side that loses like 1 or 2 in 20 games at home, at home would be something. We will have to be better there than we would have to be in Sydney. Hardest away match for any team in the NRL. Not only is it a mostly Cowboys crowd, its a climate change. You feel (and are) a long way from home up there (unless u live up there of course lol). Think we are capable, and it will be huge if we do it.

Malla

Reaction score
Gonna beat Cowboys by controlling the middle ie. Tamou, Scott and Taumalolo then when Hannant and Bolton come on - Feldt and Coote are important for Cowboys but I don't think them not playing is going to effect Cowboys too much

Status
Not open for further replies.