Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
so now everyone is going to need their booster shots every 8 months

its going to be the funniest thing in the world watching the media try to explain how its ok for people to die and its ok to open up when they reached 80% vaccinated, then switch to people not being allowed to die when it is time for people to take the booster then back to its ok again
So like the flu shot?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
For the mean time. May need boosters though.
need boosters in 8 months time, 75% of the world getting their product every 8 months, tenfold profit right now and they have already talked about how they will jack the price up once they get it into the routine, you do the math on that

my sources say there are many people in the world

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
need boosters in 8 months time, 75% of the world getting their product every 8 months, tenfold profit right now and they have already talked about how they will jack the price up once they get it into the routine, you do the math on that

My understanding is that the jury is still out on whether boosters are needed or not. But if they are needed then they are needed.

What's the alternative. Ask the virus to go away?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
My understanding is that the jury is still out on whether boosters are needed or not. But if they are needed then they are needed.

What's the alternative. Ask the virus to go away?
stalin would have found a way to beat the virus by now, for example kidnap the families of the top guys at pfizer then ask them to come up with a better working vaccine or even a cure

pfizer clearly lacks motivation to stop covid

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Some news outlet reported Pfizer is making $9 BILLION a week just from the shot. It's from the media so probably bullshit.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
stalin would have found a way to beat the virus by now, for example kidnap the families of the top guys at pfizer then ask them to come up with a better working vaccine or even a cure

Pfizer or biontech?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Why would they want to stop it?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Fairly credible source I’d say.
From my understanding of it, the debate right now is over whether immunity is dropping or whether the Delta variant is building resistance to vaccination.

Both are not good. But if it's the latter then we just need new vaccines. If it's the former then it's constant boosters until a hopefully weaker variant dominates.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
the jury is not out on whether boosters are needed, the biden administration is going to go for the 8 month booster

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Is that how Stalin cured cancer?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Some news outlet reported Pfizer is making $9 BILLION a week just from the shot. It's from the media so probably bullshit.
Profit or total intake?

Last I saw they were making around $1 billion per week profit but this varies (sometimes higher, sometimes lower)

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Profit or total intake?

Last I saw they were making around $1 billion per week profit but this varies (sometimes higher, sometimes lower)
they will want to downplay how much money they make and also artificially keep their share price steady

its like when the criminals have to lay low and not attract attention

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Profit or total intake?

Can't answer you brother, just heard it in the background at the doctors.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
the jury is not out on whether boosters are needed, the biden administration is going to go for the 8 month booster
That's doesn't necessarily mean they're needed. As I said, the jury is still out. Biden is pushing it because he isn't willing to wait for and answer.

The WHO criticised Biden for making that call.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
That's doesn't necessarily mean they're needed. As I said, the jury is still out. Biden is pushing it because he isn't willing to wait for and answer.

The WHO criticised Biden for making that call.
also maybe because he is 164 years old and needs all the help he can get against covid

israel are going to go for the booster shot next month, apparently the vaccination is wearing off

Status
Not open for further replies.