Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
All jokes aside, it's not that much of a stretch, is it? Using your MSM as evidence I think it's very plausible.
I dont think it's to break us bro, they've already done that quite well, they already have a lot of their tricks used in real life with success before any of this covid stuff happened. For example Cambridge analytica.

The numbers are 100% high enough in south Western and Western Sydney for the harsh lockdowns.

However the numbers are also high enough in other areas for tighter lockdowns aswell but the one reason I'd suggest they aren't being locked down would be due to their mates living in those areas. They're not going to bite off the hand that feeds them basically.

So rather than a racism aspect, I more see it as a classism aspect. Different rules for their friends

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I dont think it's to break us bro, they've already done that quite well, they already have a lot of their tricks used in real life with success before any of this covid stuff happened. For example Cambridge analytica.

The numbers are 100% high enough in south Western and Western Sydney for the harsh lockdowns.

However the numbers are also high enough in other areas for tighter lockdowns aswell but the one reason I'd suggest they aren't being locked down would be due to their mates living in those areas. They're not going to bite off the hand that feeds them basically.

So rather than a racism aspect, I more see it as a classism aspect. Different rules for their friends
Fuck you explain shit better than I do lol

So it would of been better for me to of used "demographics" rather than just one aspect of demographics?

PS I'm not saying the East should be treated the same as us. If anything I want the West to be treated like the East.

Or would that expose the complete stupidity and major fuck ups from the government?

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck you explain shit better than I do lol

So it would of been better for me to of used "demographics" rather than just one aspect of demographics?

PS I'm not saying the East should be treated the same as us. If anything I want the West to be treated like the East.

Or would that expose the complete stupidity and major fuck ups from the government?
The double standards have always existed and been there out in the open.

It's just that they have shows like today tonight and a current affair to pin the blame on the "junkies" and "dole bludgers" and "ethnics". They just shift attention away from it

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The double standards have always existed and been there out in the open.

It's just that they have shows like today tonight and a current affair to pin the blame on the "junkies" and "dole bludgers" and "ethnics". They just shift attention away from it
I dont know about you but have you seen the phone footage of some cops acting like complete nazi *****?

I know most of them they might have provoked them but there are a few where it's obvious those pieces of shit wearing a uniform are drunk on power and need to put in the ER.

This shit is just going to get worse and worse and I can't see a good or peaceful end to this. Which is a double whammy because the cops will get more power and more shit will happen.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I dont know about you but have you seen the phone footage of some cops acting like complete nazi *****?

I know most of them they might have provoked them but there are a few where it's obvious those pieces of shit wearing a uniform are drunk on power and need to put in the ER.

This shit is just going to get worse and worse and I can't see a good or peaceful end to this. Which is a double whammy because the cops will get more power and more shit will happen.
Yeh I saw them. The organisers of the BLM movement discuss all the aspects of police actions and how minorities react (why they react the way they do and don't cooperate with cops immediately). It's a complex issue which does have short fuses.

When you listen to what the organisers of BLM are trying to achieve, it's not about defunding police but it's about reshaping how people see each other. It's a movement that requires people to buy in and have sympathy, empathy, and understanding towards everyone.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yeh I saw them. The organisers of the BLM movement discuss all the aspects of police actions and how minorities react (why they react the way they do and don't cooperate with cops immediately). It's a complex issue which does have short fuses.

When you listen to what the organisers of BLM are trying to achieve, it's not about defunding police but it's about reshaping how people see each other. It's a movement that requires people to buy in and have sympathy, empathy, and understanding towards everyone.
I still say we are the blacks of Australia.

If you remember I have never been against the true BLM supporters, just the ***** that used it to burn, loot and murder.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I still say we are the blacks of Australia.

If you remember I have never been against the true BLM supporters, just the ***** that used it to burn, loot and murder.
But what about the looters and murderers being painted as the face of BLM purely to discredit BLM?

In the US the BLM protests lasted for months and they had a statistic like 93% of it being peaceful.

So that's multiple protests in multiple cities across the US across multiple days/weeks/months and 93% were peaceful

But certain media organisations and certain politicians sought to publicise the "looters" and "murders" of BLM.

As I said it's a very very complex issue and one that surrounds how we judge people and therefore treat them.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
But what about the looters and murderers being painted as the face of BLM purely to discredit BLM?

In the US the BLM protests lasted for months and they had a statistic like 93% of it being peaceful.

So that's multiple protests in multiple cities across the US across multiple days/weeks/months and 93% were peaceful

But certain media organisations and certain politicians sought to publicise the "looters" and "murders" of BLM.

As I said it's a very very complex issue and one that surrounds how we judge people and therefore treat them.
Of course both wings of the MSM have to push their masters agendas.

I just wish people would question obvious bullshit spewed by the media. If you do, you are shut down and labelled a CT.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Of course both wings of the MSM have to push their masters agendas.

I just wish people would question obvious bullshit spewed by the media. If you do, you are shut down and labelled a CT.
But this is how they get people to give up on it.

The media should be used to give you a clue of what's going on for that day and then if you really want to check what's going on, you've government official pages of transcripts or videos of recorded events that happened in parliament.

But the more hopelessness the media gives people, the less people actually follow what's going on and the more politicians gets away with.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

The media should be used to give you a clue of what's going on for that day and then if you really want to check what's going on, you've government official pages of transcripts or videos of recorded events that happened in parliament.

But the more hopelessness the media gives people, the less people actually follow what's going on and the more politicians gets away with.
Sad but spot on bro.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now us Middle Easterners in the SW know how the blacks in Murika get treated.

Just look how the demographics of the East get treated compared to the demographics of the West. It's Not a conspiracy when MSM show all the proof you need.

I'm going to start a #MiddleEasternersMatter campaign lol
Pretty disgusting the double standards at play. Saw this a few days ago, look at the fines in other areas mainly of Western Sydney, compared to just 7 in the Eastern suburbs !!!!! For clarity Sydney City would have been so high probably due to protesters being issued with infringements and possibly a higher number of businesses.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I've seen footage of Jacqui Lambie being shut down by either Brendan Nelson or the current Aus CMO after initially questioning some stuff around public recourse or compensation for any harm that came about to people from vaccines. Her final words were something along the lines of "You do realise you're betraying the Australian public!"

Surprise, surprise we didn't hear anything about it on any 6:00pm news!

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Waited over an hour to get tested this morning. Could have been worse, but if we are all being told to get out and get tested, the facilities have to be in place to at least try to meet demand.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Waited over an hour to get tested this morning. Could have been worse, but if we are all being told to get out and get tested, the facilities have to be in place to at least try to meet demand.
Went to get tested a few weeks back at a drive through testing early in the morning. There was about 10 cars in front of me. Saw a couple of people in gowns drive past. Thought nothing of it. After about an hour of the line not moving I parked my car and walked down to the centre. The gates were locked. I asked the guy at the front if he knew what was going on. He had no clue. So I jumped the gate and went up to the testing tent. It was empty. Looks like they just locked the gates and left without telling anyone.

Ended up going to the nearby hospital for walk in testing and there was no line.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Went to get tested a few weeks back at a drive through testing early in the morning. There was about 10 cars in front of me. Saw a couple of people in gowns drive past. Thought nothing of it. After about an hour of the line not moving I parked my car and walked down to the centre. The gates were locked. I asked the guy at the front if he knew what was going on. He had no clue. So I jumped the gate and went up to the testing tent. It was empty. Looks like they just locked the gates and left without telling anyone.

Ended up going to the nearby hospital for walk in testing and there was no line.
Mrs CD woke up this morning around 6.30 to receive a message overnight that she has been somewhere that a close contact of a case visited (seems a bit random to me, but anyways), so we were ordered to get tested. So we pack 2 small sleepy and whingey kids into the car and head straight to the closest centre which happened to be a drive thru. There was basically traffic chaos on a fairly major arterial road as traffic banked up down the road.

Tbh, the centres should be at places like footy ovals where there is more space for cars to get off the road, and there are always club rooms and other undercover areas. This one was basically in a small car park of a disused bowls club behind Maccas (I rewarded CroydonPup for his patience and bravery with hotcakes which was well received :grinning: ).

Status
Not open for further replies.