Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
My kid (3.5 yo) developed a fever today 37.5 to 37.9 degrees after a nap in the afternoon.

Few hours later our child care centre sent us a text saying we are close contacts, a child has caught covid and should get tested and self isolate. Needless to say, I’m worry as fuck!

My son’s temp is normal 36.5 but he is sweating more than usual.

Going to get tested first thing tomorrow morning.

Pray for me guys. Hopefully it’s nothing to worry about.
Hope everything is ok my man..

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I've heard a few people were offered 30k for a "covid death".

Problem is you can't believe anything these days and everything COULD be plausible to an extent.
Who knows with all the misinformation being posted on a daily basis. What about the one doing the rounds that they were using paid actors doing the hospital bed interviews...How would the families who have been through the grief of watching someone actually go through this and losing a loved one due to COVID feel about that?

The one reality we do know is that COVID exists, it can kill ,but by doing as much as you can to stay healthy and have good hygiene you can go a long way to not getting it.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
My kid (3.5 yo) developed a fever today 37.5 to 37.9 degrees after a nap in the afternoon.

Few hours later our child care centre sent us a text saying we are close contacts, a child has caught covid and should get tested and self isolate. Needless to say, I’m worry as fuck!

Hopefully little one will be okay.

I know it is easy for me to say, but try to stay calm to be reassured that even though he might be feeling sick and there has been a positive case it may simply be nothing more than one of the normal illnesses kids get when in childcare.
Thinking of you and your family..

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Anyone see all the pics and vids of the entitled fucks at bondi with not even a mask on?

In the West they cuff you while your heart stops but in the east not even one cop for the thousands breaking the "law".
Yh we'll I'm going to Lake Parramatta and going to play in the dirt and yucky water. No mask. Come arrest me ffs

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Who knows with all the misinformation being posted on a daily basis. What about the one doing the rounds that they were using paid actors doing the hospital bed interviews...How would the families who have been through the grief of watching someone actually go through this and losing a loved one due to COVID feel about that?

The one reality we do know is that COVID exists, it can kill ,but by doing as much as you can to stay healthy and have good hygiene you can go a long way to not getting it.
Only reason while I'm leaning to the vids being legit is now they mention the date of the video and vast amount of vids showing the same thing.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

PS the paid actor I lean to being legit to. Its a Lebanese lady known in the community and it shows her wearing normal clothes under her gown. Now with my 9+ years in hospital, you cant wear a top or even singlet/bra under the gown ESPECIALLY when the lungs/chest area are affected. Its for emergency ECO's, ECG's and x-rays.

Jabba the Mutt

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
PS the paid actor I lean to being legit to. Its a Lebanese lady known in the community and it shows her wearing normal clothes under her gown. Now with my 9+ years in hospital, you cant wear a top or even singlet/bra under the gown ESPECIALLY when the lungs/chest area are affected. Its for emergency ECO's, ECG's and x-rays.
@ASSASSIN , out of curiosity, is this the video with the 'paid crisis actors' you're referring to?

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Let's know how things are going. Keep on to the medical people about determining what the problem is, and what they are doing about it, be polite but firm.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
@ASSASSIN , out of curiosity, is this the video with the 'paid crisis actors' you're referring to?

Yeah the chick, don't know about the bloke.

Again, I'm not saying it's fact, I just lean towards it being legit because it's fact the government and media lie and having 9 years in fkn hospitals.

The MSM is as dodgy as social media.

PS fear is one of the best motivators.

PPS I hate the ABC but love Media Watch

Last edited:

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
abc had done a fact check on those in the video … the people they posted on Twitter as being the paid actors were not the people In the videos

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
abc had done a fact check on those in the video … the people they posted on Twitter as being the paid actors were not the people In the videos
Yeah I didn't even hear about the third guy with the beard.

With the chick I guess it was just Lebo mum facebook talk.

But the clothes under the gown especially when lungs are affected is really odd with my experience.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
But the clothes under the gown especially when lungs are affected is really odd with my experience.
Might have been a vanity thing mate? Perhaps she was asked to go on camera but requested to put something on underneath before they filmed it.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Might have been a vanity thing mate? Perhaps she was asked to go on camera but requested to put something on underneath before they filmed it.
Yeah 100% agree with you. It's not a smoking gun and I myself found it weird.

I guess the trick with mis/disinfo today is the KISS method.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
It’s a bad look to see people on the beach BUT I’d rather that as would epidemiologists and other health experts than people going to the shops every day to kill time and “get outside”.

I’ve never seen the shops so busy in my life and there’s much more risk of spreading covid in narrow isles at the shops where people touch everything than outdoors on a hot day when people are swimming and spread out on towels

Status
Not open for further replies.