• Indecisive

Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The number of people on ventilators is now 72, slowly keep going up. The issues are going to come when there isn't enough staff to monitor the number of people who need to be ventilated.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
1 new case & not worried about it. Mother of 4 year old who tested positive. They are already in quarantine
The whole family plus a school and childcare are in iso. Whether that contains it I guess remains to be seen.

Live to fight another day.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
1485 local transmissions..testing ok..STAY VIGILANT! :mask:
Unfortunately 3 deaths..woman in her 50s..woman and a man in his 70s..:(

Not impressed NSW Government no longer indicates the known and unknown origins of positive cases... As such they have lost control..should have locked down the Eastern Suburbs in the first place..and had more care in quarantine.. :smirk:

5BEC81DB-5B66-49F5-8313-E8DC03D2480D.jpeg
53F5E9AD-C31A-4674-B78F-C7EBC21B8B28.jpeg

Last edited:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The whole family plus a school and childcare are in iso. Whether that contains it I guess remains to be seen.

Live to fight another day.
It worked with the Indooroopilly school lockdown so here's hoping.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
1485 local transmissions..testing ok..STAY VIGILANT! :mask:
Unfortunately 3 deaths..woman in her 50s..woman and a man in his 70s..:(

Not impressed NSW Government no longer indicates the known and unknown origins of positive cases... As such they have lost control..should have locked down the Eastern Suburbs in the first place..and had more care in quarantine.. :smirk:

View attachment 29689View attachment 29690
What do you mean 95 that they aren't reporting known and unknown origins? They aren't alerting people if they were exposed or in contact with positive cases in those shops etc?

We all wish the Bondi lockdown had been tried :([/QUOTE]

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What do you mean 95 that they aren't reporting known and unknown origins? They aren't alerting people if they were exposed or in contact with positive cases in those shops etc?

We all wish the Bondi lockdown had been tried :(
[/QUOTE]
Well they used to say, for example. :grimacing:

35989220-E7D4-4F17-96AC-3F05E1D9F39A.jpeg

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The family that snuck into QLD should be fined triple. So far the have tested negative. So glad the kids friends told someone, that they had snuck in from Melbourne.
Said all along, those that premeditate doing the wrong thing crossing borders etc should be $50,000 fine period.
You dont pay it on a payment plan, you do community service.
You dont show up for community service your done, you do $100 a day in lock up till its payed off.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
yay joe rogan tests negative for the covid in world record time without the vaccine, this is excellent news and another win for ivermectin

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Congratulations. There's only 3 things wrong about your post.
still waiting on your answer about why you posted something that had very low confidence because most of the studies were done on under 100 people and acted like it was something

you switched from it being the largest best study available to it being very unreliable when i saw that it also shows 50% less deaths and much quicker recovery lolol

i have completely dominated

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
the medical experts would have had joe rogan sitting in his house doing nothing and hoping that he doesn't die

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
btw i still think ivermectin is better for you to prevent you from getting it, this 50% improvement is just regarding studies about treatment after you get it, people are adamant that its more effective to stop you getting it in the first place, for example when they gave it to front line workers and family members, its the best explanation that i can tell for what happened in india

they have very large families and very dense living conditions, like i imagine everybody has to use the same toilet etc, so for them to come out the other side of the delta variant, like in one region from 35k cases a day to 35 in a very short time without the vaccine, it should be world news and the leading topic of discussion

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
still waiting on your answer about why you posted something that had very low confidence because most of the studies were done on under 100 people and acted like it was something

you switched from it being the largest best study available to it being very unreliable when i saw that it also shows 50% less deaths and much quicker recovery lolol

i have completely dominated
Now you sound like Brick. That's what he does, "Trump won, I beat you, I dominated you, I win!"

None of that is true Btw.

I said that it's the largest Meta-analysis using the largest studies. And it is. Which is why I didn't say, "it doesn't work". I said, "there's no evidence saying it works"

Because the largest studies we have are small sample sizes. I also pointed out why you were incorrect about the research showing 50% less death.

Also, none of this is related to the post I made that you were replying to

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
btw i still think ivermectin is better for you to prevent you from getting it, this 50% improvement is just regarding studies about treatment after you get it, people are adamant that its more effective to stop you getting it in the first place, for example when they gave it to front line workers and family members, its the best explanation that i can tell for what happened in india

they have very large families and very dense living conditions, like i imagine everybody has to use the same toilet etc, so for them to come out the other side of the delta variant, like in one region from 35k cases a day to 35 in a very short time without the vaccine, it should be world news and the leading topic of discussion
Psycho Doggie covered this already...

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I say this again. Stop trying to pretend you understand the science better than the experts.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Now you sound like Brick. That's what he does, "Trump won, I beat you, I dominated you, I win!"

None of that is true Btw.

I said that it's the largest Meta-analysis using the largest studies. And it is. Which is why I didn't say, "it doesn't work". I said, "there's no evidence saying it works"

Because the largest studies we have are small sample sizes. I also pointed out why you were incorrect about the research showing 50% less death.

Also, none of this is related to the post I made that you were replying to
no i went deeper and looked at the pure numbers and outcomes, it was 5 deaths to 10 with about 91 and 95 cases if i remember correctly

so yes thats about 50% less deaths, so my recommendation is further study and not just acting like they will have a further study then shelve it

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
no i went deeper and looked at the pure numbers and outcomes, it was 5 deaths to 10 with about 91 and 95 cases if i remember correctly

so yes thats about 50% less deaths, so my recommendation is further study and not just acting like they will have a further study then shelve it
Can you explain how it was absolute 5 deaths to 10, considering that it was across 2 studies with different parameters that couldn't agree and had a different confidence level (both very low)?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I say this again. Stop trying to pretend you understand the science better than the experts.
i have successfully made you downplay your own report, i have chased you off the india subject and you were forced to claim that a billion more people got covid than reported

you have been reduced to slivering around like a snake waiting for me to make a mistake and going back in, for example i say the joe rogan got tested negative in world record time, you see an opportunity to get back at me lol

Status
Not open for further replies.