covid deaths under 60: 4

aboriginals shot by police: 0

powerball: 1

lotto: 23

check your balls every 3 days as well

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Most of Sydney is in suburbs without beaches and are not allowed to congregate.. i assume many on here are.. and the Govt is banging on about stricter rules.. so what do you all make of the large crowds at Coogee beach today literally thousands of people.. (warning image contains side boob)
IMG-20210815-WA0000_copy_923x729.jpg

The DoggFather

RIP HABS
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Most of Sydney is in suburbs without beaches and are not allowed to congregate.. i assume many on here are.. and the Govt is banging on about stricter rules.. so what do you all make of the large crowds at Coogee beach today literally thousands of people.. (warning image contains side boob)
View attachment 28491
"I see white people" lol like that kid in that movie.

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well last night the wife got the email of dread ,2 residents at the nursing home she works at returned positive tests one on opposite side of the building to the other.Today is her 7th -12 hour shift in a row and lost 1 more kitchen staff who is looking after her mum on chemo so can't risk it,I've had 1 jab the next is due in 11 days tried to bring it forward last week and was told it's better to wait the full three months but tomorrow I'll be ringing again to explain my predicament a bit more ,fingers crossed!!

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
View attachment 28491
Tell all the C...mts to go home!

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Extra 1m Pfizer doses arriving in Australia tonight after getting them from Poland. Good work, it all helps.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
QLD has zero community cases today.

But i did encounter one frigging numpty at the markets this morning. I go to get some eggs, and this mask-less chick who would have been maybe 30 tops (and therefore never seen measles, polio or probably even bloody chicken pox) is having a rant at the egg guy about how she can't be made to ear a mask or have a vaccine. You stupid bitch, i just want my eggs so i can go home. These are the idiots society has to deal with.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Extra 1m Pfizer doses arriving in Australia tonight after getting them from Poland. Good work, it all helps.
So what was the deal? Do the Poles have too much? They need the cash? Do we now owe them a favour, mafia style?

I do see Poland is at almost 50% fully vaccinated. With these new doses we will pass Mexico.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
So what was the deal? Do the Poles have too much? They need the cash? Do we now owe them a favour, mafia style?

I do see Poland is at almost 50% fully vaccinated. With these new doses we will pass Mexico.
Those details weren’t announced but who cares - we’ve got them - same as we are sending a shit-ton of AZ to the Pacific Islands, PNG and Indonesia.

Status
Not open for further replies.