Status
Not open for further replies.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Honestly you don’t think there is double standards with this lockdown?
In relation to the northern beaches lockdown compared to the current greater Sydney lockdown or that the eastern suburbs weren’t locked down like the northern beaches were?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Honestly you don’t think there is double standards with this lockdown?
In terms of race or geography no.
Should they have squashed it earlier when only in the East? Probably, but everyone has the benefit of hindsight and originally they were trying to avoid a lockdown, which obviously failed. How it blows up into conspiracies etc beyond that is nonsense and/or political point scoring.

EzyB

Banned
Reaction score
In relation to the northern beaches lockdown compared to the current greater Sydney lockdown or that the eastern suburbs weren’t locked down like the northern beaches were?
How about you go back and look at the last 10 pages and you tell me.

EzyB

Banned
Reaction score
In terms of race or geography no.
Should they have squashed it earlier when only in the East? Probably, but everyone has the benefit of hindsight and originally they were trying to avoid a lockdown, which obviously failed. How it blows up into conspiracies etc beyond that is nonsense and/or political point scoring.
What conspiracy I’ve been showing actually real photos of what’s going on.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
What conspiracy I’ve been showing actually real photos of what’s going on.
Not you, but plenty of others.

Or there’s the alternative: bang on for weeks how Rupert Murdoch is the root of all evil but then post clips from Sky News when you want to politically point score, regardless of the hypocrisy :-).

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Fair enough, but it’s absolutely disgusting how this whole lockdown has been handled.
I think they originally thought two weeks would be adequate. Clearly that’s shown not to be the case as infections haven’t sky-rocketed, but they’re stubbornly not dropping either. I just love the ranting and raving though - like the result would’ve been significantly different if different people were in charge etc - there’s zero proof of that but people love to use the opportunity to howl others down…

EzyB

Banned
Reaction score
I think they originally thought two weeks would be adequate. Clearly that’s shown not to be the case as infections haven’t sky-rocketed, but they’re stubbornly not dropping either.
And that brings us back to when Bondi was a hot spot everyone was still going out to parks and beaches and now the western suburbs are copping it.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
And that brings us back to when Bondi was a hot spot everyone was still going out to parks and beaches and now the western suburbs are copping it.
Yep that’s why I said ideally it would’ve been squashed earlier. I just don’t agree it’s targeted racially or socio-economically though.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Not you, but plenty of others.

Or there’s the alternative: bang on for weeks how Rupert Murdoch is the root of all evil but then post clips from Sky News when you want to politically point score, regardless of the hypocrisy :-).
That’s right! Sky news tsk tsk tsk
I also didn’t realise the ugly Stefanovic had his own show

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
How about you go back and look at the last 10 pages and you tell me.
That’s why I’m asking though? There’s too much talking in codes in this thread. Who is being targeted and why do you think that is?

Status
Not open for further replies.