Covid-19 related debates (argue in this thread only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
But you’re moving to Czechia, right? You’ll be sorted for both Covid and adult entertainment - win/win :-).
Im trying to save some money first so I can attract some Czech gold diggers

the money situation was poor in Eastern Europe so that is my opportunity

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
heres what happens to a doctor who prescribes ivermectin in tahiti, they come for him and drag him into the street, this is why the experts are playing along, if this doctor simply played along then he would be still in his office and comfortable etc

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
if you want a good successful career then play along, if you want to be thrown out of the medical profession then talk about how ivermectin works

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
if ivermectin was deployed right now worldwide then covid would end in a month, thats the problem with ivermectin, it would end the pandemic and trillion dollar vaccine market

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
heres what happens to a doctor who prescribes ivermectin in tahiti, they come for him and drag him into the street, this is why the experts are playing along, if this doctor simply played along then he would be still in his office and comfortable etc

Just in case you don't speak French, his medical license expired in 2020. He was arrested for practising medicine without a license.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score

Just in case you don't speak French, his medical license expired in 2020. He was arrested for practising medicine without a license.
he was arrested for prescribing ivermectin without a license, if he was getting people vaccinated they wouldn't have had a problem

this would happen to any doctor who prescribes ivermectin in australia, not so dramatic but they would end up on the street

glad to see that you lied about blocking me btw, add it to your list of lies and bullshit

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
he was arrested for prescribing ivermectin without a license, if he was getting people vaccinated they wouldn't have had a problem

this would happen to any doctor who prescribes ivermectin in australia, not so dramatic but they would end up on the street

glad to see that you lied about blocking me btw, add it to your list of lies and bullshit
Nah. I blocked you. But then I got bored so I unblocked you.

Life is boring without a few arrogant ***** in your life.

Btw. As I said. He was "practising medicine without a licence"

I know you're a fucking moron but it is highly illegal and anyone found doing that in Australia would be arrested immediately.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Nah. I blocked you. But then I got bored so I unblocked you.

Life is boring without a few arrogant ***** in your life.

Btw. As I said. He was "practising medicine without a licence"

I know you're a fucking moron but it is highly illegal and anyone found doing that in Australia would be arrested immediately.
any doctor found prescribing ivermectin period will be in trouble, if ivermectin worked and all the top guys have been paid off by vaccine makers to crush ivermectin then this is exactly the situation that would happen

but if the world leaders were concerned about covid and wanted to stop it, then they would see the 60+ studies all saying that ivermectin works as a prevention and treatment, they would have produced a major study in 2020 to see if it worked or not

i guarantee you are the fucking moron who can't even understand how to read a table in one instance and then tried to talk about switching tables and counting wrong not effecting the result in any way, did you skip kindergarten and entered school at year 1 or 2? there seems to be some pretty big gaps in your comprehension

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
still waiting on your explanation about how them counting it the wrong way wouldn't effect the result, unbelievable misunderstanding of the situation because you must count it correctly to get the right result, they have 1 job to do and its that

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
if i said driving a car 150km/h into another car wouldn't cause any damage, that would be on par with your statement

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
any doctor found prescribing ivermectin period will be in trouble, if ivermectin worked and all the top guys have been paid off by vaccine makers to crush ivermectin then this is exactly the situation that would happen

but if the world leaders were concerned about covid and wanted to stop it, then they would see the 60+ studies all saying that ivermectin works as a prevention and treatment, they would have produced a major study in 2020 to see if it worked or not

i guarantee you are the fucking moron who can't even understand how to read a table in one instance and then tried to talk about switching tables and counting wrong not effecting the result in any way, did you skip kindergarten and entered school at year 1 or 2? there seems to be some pretty big gaps in your comprehension
He

Had

No

Medical

License

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Dickhead trolls like you are the reason the world is becoming such a shit place.

I don't know how you can live with yourself knowing your true purpose in life is to be a prick. Now I remember why I blocked you.

You're basically a child who takes pleasure in pissing people off. I honestly feel sorry for you. Your life must be so fucking miserable. I'm just sorry if I added to that misery in any way.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
He

Had

No

Medical

License
he had a medical license and didn't renew it because of retirement, but he came back for one last emergency situation to save lives, this man is a true hero on the level of batman

he is an expert and all those guys arresting him should be arrested for disrespecting an expert

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
he had a medical license and didn't renew it because of retirement, but he came back for one last emergency situation to save lives, this man is a true hero on the level of batman

he is an expert and all those guys arresting him should be arrested for disrespecting an expert
You have said some pretty horrible things but dragging Batman's name through the mud is unforgivable.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Dickhead trolls like you are the reason the world is becoming such a shit place.

I don't know how you can live with yourself knowing your true purpose in life is to be a prick. Now I remember why I blocked you.

You're basically a child who takes pleasure in pissing people off. I honestly feel sorry for you. Your life must be so fucking miserable. I'm just sorry if I added to that misery in any way.
i take pleasure in pissing you off because you deserve it for your complete bullshit on this topic

i have no idea why you are angry with me, imagine a guy gets caught drug cheating at the olympics and then he gets pissed off at the other athletes who stayed clean

you should be totally embarrassed by your performance, making world record dumb statements, do you ever think about how your brain could come up with that shit? or do you know that you are a lying piece of shit so its understood why?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
if i said that counting tables opposite wouldn't effect the result, i would apologise immediately and then consult with a doctor and get a scan done to make sure i don't have any brain damage

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
@SoulCrusher how did you know?

"You come across as a senile old AIDS patient who spends all his free time on his knees in front the local glory hole. Bitch."

1632396670864.png

Status
Not open for further replies.