Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • As many as it takes!

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How many booster shots do you think is enough per year? Chant has come out and said booster shots will be part of living with COVID-19.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Why would it be more than one?

I guess it could be but that seems odd.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
this was always the plan, non stop covid non stop boosters

pfizer making an unbelievable amount of money

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’ll become the norm along with the flu shot annually.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
It’ll become the norm along with the flu shot annually.
Only time I ever got the flu shot was so I could see my son being born. Got the flu from the shot and headed home with my newborn who got the flu from me.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Israel is gearing up for a 4th shot
Yeah, bit weird. They are claiming that the 3rd shot worked really well and are talking about either 1 or 2 shots per year. FDA is debating it, saying that the 3rd shot isn't needed.

I guess it depends on the vaccine as Pfizer protection seems to drop faster than the others.

QLDdogsfan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Only time I ever got the flu shot was so I could see my son being born. Got the flu from the shot and headed home with my newborn who got the flu from me.
It's crazy aye I've had the flu shot for probably the last 6 years including before my boy was born, never had any side effects or flu symptoms after it, my mate had it for the first time this year and it knocked him for six.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It's crazy aye I've had the flu shot for probably the last 6 years including before my boy was born, never had any side effects or flu symptoms after it, my mate had it for the first time this year and it knocked him for six.
I’ve never had the flu shot, usually get the flu every couple of years but never in a terrible state.

worst time I got the flu was December 30 a few years ago, recovered just in time to go back to work.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It's usually the first shot in a long time that gets you. If you take the flu shot every year then your body seems to adapt to it well. I think it's due to having higher anti-bodies already so it pretty much acts like a booster. But the first flu shot flaws many people because it sends the body into shock.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
It's usually the first shot in a long time that gets you. If you take the flu shot every year then your body seems to adapt to it well. I think it's due to having higher anti-bodies already so it pretty much acts like a booster. But the first flu shot flaws many people because it sends the body into shock.
Which proves it’s doing its job.
If it KO-ed you every year, it would show your body is not building defence to the virus, which is a concern.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
have had a suspicion this would be the case and ongoing based on early reports from overseas where boosters shots have already been rolled out, real winners will be the big pharma companies and their major shareholders

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Covid mutates.
Surely everyone knew from the beginning we'd be in for boosters.
Cant see how anyone could predict/assume/determine how many in a given time frame as the situation is fluid.
Wont know how or when different strains will appear, dont know how long it would take to develop vaccines along the way to help protect us against newer strains.
All opinion/assumptions on my part ofcourse.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Which proves it’s doing its job.
If it KO-ed you every year, it would show your body is not building defence to the virus, which is a concern.
Kind of like when junkies build up a sort of immunity to the drugs they take and then need more and more to get the same desired level of high then..?

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
My grandmother had to get it yearly when she was nursing and got the flu multiple times throughout every year and got it straight after the flu shot every time bar none.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Kind of like when junkies build up a sort of immunity to the drugs they take and then need more and more to get the same desired level of high then..?
No. Vaccines are not addictive to my knowledge but admittedly I’m not aware of anyone who’s taken them regularly and assume that’s why there’s no black market for vaccines (again to my knowledge).

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
No. Vaccines are not addictive to my knowledge but admittedly I’m not aware of anyone who’s taken them regularly and assume that’s why there’s no black market for vaccines (again to my knowledge).
The notion of virtue signalling to the great unwashed and being sacrificed on the cross for the greater good has alot of people obsessively non stop bleating on social platforms and msm... some people seem pretty addicted to the actual pandemic, not the virus.