Courier Mail up to their old tricks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
They'll be laughing out the other side of their faces in 8 days time ! I think our boys will be chomping at the bit to cave in the QLD origin "attitude". You want attitude, the dogs have it in spades, motherfûc*ers !!

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
They all should love Doggy style..... they hate seeing someone else have fun

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can honestly say as a qlder that this does not echo the majority sentiment of qlder's and am personally spewin they did it, last thing we want to give is NSW extra motivation. We would definitely have wanted the usual duds selected in the halves. Media north and south of the border all suck big hairy balls and I think this is the best team NSW have selected in a lot of years and I am nervous. The NRL have also put tickets up beyond reasonable and for the first time in quite awhile (if ever) SOO1 is still not sold out. I went to get some tickets and the cheap ones at $80 dollars were sold out but the next best were around $180, $240 and $300 odd bucks hence why they are still for sale. Footy HQ taking fans for granted as always I'm afraid!
Honestly every qlder i am talking too finds our team very funny indeed. They are of the belief they have won before the series starts. They have won eight in a row, who can blame them. It's the one thing i hate about living up here.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Honestly every qlder i am talking too finds our team very funny indeed. They are of the belief they have won before the series starts. They have won eight in a row, who can blame them. It's the one thing i hate about living up here.
Nah being arrogant sucks arse I reckon. We definitely find it humours how the selectors have bumbeled around like idiots for so long picking teams on what ex-players think instead of form. I for one think this is the most dangerous nsw team yet.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Nah being arrogant sucks arse I reckon. We definitely find it humours how the selectors have bumbeled around like idiots for so long picking teams on what ex-players think instead of form. I for one think this is the most dangerous nsw team yet.
Other qlders I ve met also reckon this Is a better team than last year....they still think they will anyway.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The boys should hang that up on their way to fire them up and rub the inbred rednecks faces in it.

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah but you are biased because you are a doggies fan (can't hold that against ya lol ). The qld team are that full of them selves they sing the qld song when playing for australia. Every time there is a big sporting event and it's national, they still report it qld style e.g "Queenslander, adam scott is world number one" but when they are from any other state/territory they are Australian. Honestly i have never heard the other states go to this extreme. Qlder this, Qlder that. That is honestly all you hear up here, it's like the continent of Australia doesn't exists bar this one corner.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Ah its begun.....the origin war of words. Its a qld newspaper what do u expect. If a Sydney newspaper wrote that it would be a worry

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
i hope footballers keep giving journos 1 line answers just to piss them off even more

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
i hope footballers keep giving journos 1 line answers just to piss them off even more
I suspect if you really tried, you could do a whole interview using nothing but the words, yes, no, and maybe....... that could be a fun game to play with them

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Those "duds" are leading the comp. Fck Queensland and the floods.
Floods??? I know your mucking around brother OR atleast I hope you are but heaps of people lost their lives in the floods and some were never found. Just saying!

Dogiezz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
On another note there's also an article in the paper about Mal's brother being released after 21 years jail.
What did his brother do to get 21 years in jail?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
this is the most invested ive been in origin since probably forever

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Honestly i would't put it past them.
Oh if we lose origin 1, you can guarantee it will be written then in Sydney papers. Just not before the match or if NSW win. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.