17. Keith Galloway Luke Douglas

Munnuz 1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
pretty sure that Chris Heighington is a city player too

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
feleti is not eligible. this game is mostly for the halves. after what the selectors have done in the past this game is really good for nothing as they just pick who they want anyway even if they dont play well in this "trial" match.

Munnuz 1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Josh Dugan, Will Hopoate and Aiden Tolman have to get a go in this fixture

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
keating and hodkinson were the city halves last year so they could get another run this year.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Gidley is country. Ferguson played for Wellington Cowboys in Dubbo and also Earlwood Saints so it's a toss up whether he's Country or City. Feleti Mateo is indeed eligible for City.

Heighnington is from the Central Coast therefore he's Country.

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh woops, Kurt Gidley is Country. Have a feeling he might be not included in this game as i would suspect he would be a definate somewhere for origin. him and gallen only certainties for origin. heard alot about brett morris being a definite but he is not doing as well as everyone says and didnt do anything fabulous for us during origin. feleti has played for city in the past if i do remember...so i would think he is still eligible.

P

Paint.

Gidley will be picked for Australia, anyways. Michael Gordon should be City fullback, he's currently the form NSW fullback in the comp, and he deserves first crack. And yeah, Chris Heigington is City

Barba

TANK
Reaction score
if they play in this game can they still play the club match?

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh woops, Kurt Gidley is Country. Have a feeling he might be not included in this game as i would suspect he would be a definate somewhere for origin. him and gallen only certainties for origin. heard alot about brett morris being a definite but he is not doing as well as everyone says and didnt do anything fabulous for us during origin. feleti has played for city in the past if i do remember...so i would think he is still eligible.
mateo played in 08, then he switched to tonga for the world cup now he is the captain of the tongan team and played at the end of last year. does this not make him ineligible to play for any representative team apart from tonga?

bulldogs2010

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
who cares what Gidley is? the dud will be picked for Australia.( I barely think hes NRL quality let alone Australian player but thats another story)

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
mateo played in 08, then he switched to tonga for the world cup now he is the captain of the tongan team and played at the end of last year. does this not make him ineligible to play for any representative team apart from tonga?
unless they've changed the rules since tonie carroll (NZ) and adrian lam (PNG) for queensland, then maybe not

i'm not sure to be honest.

P

Paint.

unless they've changed the rules since tonie carroll (NZ) and adrian lam (PNG) for queensland, then maybe not

i'm not sure to be honest.
That's allowed cos their QLDers, Mateo isn't

Status
Not open for further replies.