Could we win this year with our 6,7,9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggies2035

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
So here is what got me thinking I reckon with this situation we are in we can win here is why
Josh Reynolds: to prove to our club and him self he can perform and lead us
Moses mbye: to prove if he is worth 750k and to show why he can be our future half with Reynolds
Damien cook: he's gonna stay with us this whole season and he can prove like he has with last 2 rounds how good he is
I really like lichaa but cook has been playing like a hooker we need fast explosive and has maturity

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Our 1, 2, 9 &12 can win it for us.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
this is our best chance in years, despite injruies.

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Line em up so we can knock em down, here we go

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Keeping all body parts crossed. Seriously though we can win it , I believe that.

Was a bit harsh about last weekend I must admit; had a sit, a think and a re-watch of the game and considering not many of the decisions went our way and the inconsistencies of the referees in awarding us penalties against a side who had nothing to lose, we did okay. We can play better too ; I really think we have already seen the best from the other sides in the eight, they have no improvement.

Allan

Man of Steel
Reaction score
Semi finals are sudden death. Anyone can win it. The reality is that the Roosters are a better team than us at the moment. Every week though we get better. By GF day we should be the best team in the competition.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Roosters have been made to look better by facing poor sides in the psat 2 weeks. Ditto Broncos are made to look better by poor defending sides.

It's a tough call because it really depends on what Dogs side turns up. If we turn up to play, there isn't a team that can beat us.

If we come in expecting to win, or fail to respect the other team, we'll get done.

Boys will lift for Frankie though, so some of them will play out of their skin to get him a ring to take overseas.

Talltimber

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I reckon we can.

Lately I've realised how important it is NOT to have a player with the "X-Factor" because when they're gone it's bad news for some teams e.g. Warriors minus Johnson.
We have stars across the team that may not have the individual X Factor but as a combo give you a lot more.

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Basically our 6 -7 - 9 are capable of providing real go forwatd attack.

But having said that their performance rests on whetrher our forward pack play with aggression in attack and defence. If our forwards fire the team will really give the premiership a shake.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Josh needs to be disciplined and not try and win or score every time he touches the ball, he especially does that if we fall behind on the scoreboard. If Cook keeps playing well there's no reason why not.

But I'd be lying if I didn't say I'd be more comfortable with Trent in the team based on his recent form.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Hodko was good for the last coupe of weeks before that he was rubbish I think Reynolds will kill it

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Dont want any more important injuries though. Its good we had a player of Reynold's calibre to replace a key player like Hodkinson, but we dont have much backup now if any more go down. I think we have a few more forwards that are good enough for finals, and that is about all.

Without injuries or suspensions we are a huge chance. Injuries cost us last year losing Ennis for the GF. Who did we have out of 2012 GF? Short term memory loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.