Opinion Could Kyle Flanagan be the next Lachlan Lewis

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Mate come on, give @Bulldogs09 a break, he’s only replied about 3 times, unlike your posts where you reply to every comment, when you get 4 pages, 2 and 1/2 of those are filled with your own nonsense …..
Engagement is all part of the process.

To be fair, I am probably responsible for half the comments on this thread, too....I'm helping him get to page 3, baby!

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Appears most seem to think Lewis was better than the cap gun shooting blanks. Faaark.

Another year and it’s all a bad dream! Hopefully not even a year…. Cmon KO!!!
Yep not long left !!

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He reminds me of swiper actually.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lewis is twice the player the predictability of Flannagan you can see exactly what his doing 9 out of 10 times. Even if he has the space his not quick, his kicking game is non existent he just fills in a spot for me.

One had a cat fight with Walker and blew an opportunity to be a legend if he put a shot on.

Ones invisible man.

Harry Oz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Flanagan is going into baby clothing?
What difference does it make?
It's only 50/50 Flanagan lasts more than 10 games in his last NRL season anyhow.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hope he still plays, got a raw deal.

BankstownBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unless Flanagan has improved his kicking game by 10 fold then I don’t want to see him ever again in a Dogs jersey.

judyisapunk

Kennel Established
Reaction score
At the end of the day the halves can only work with what they have around them. Lachy looked OK when he had the Morris twins and Rhys Martin outside of him. Kyle will be better in 2023.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If flano can grow some balls take the line on and work on his short kicks he will be good.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
If flano can grow some balls take the line on and work on his short kicks he will be good.
And if his Aunty had balls she would be his uncle.

Blokes a spud

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
No more excuses for Flanagan. Either he proves himself in 2023 or he is gone. He has way better talent & coaching around him now than the previous 2 seasons.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm going through the roster now, is there any more deadwood at the club??

I cannot think of any players in this moment. Every player is now putting in 100 percent, there are no more players taking the club for a ride ie: Allan, Crapa etc guys who turned up over weight with no intensity in training etc.

I really believe we will see a huge improvement in confidence right across the team.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I'm going through the roster now, is there any more deadwood at the club??

I cannot think of any players in this moment. Every player is now putting in 100 percent, there are no more players taking the club for a ride ie: Allan, Crapa etc guys who turned up over weight with no intensity in training etc.

I really believe we will see a huge improvement in confidence right across the team.
Unless they improve big time this year I'd get rid of:

TPJ
Thompson
Flanagan
Averillo
Burns

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Unless they improve big time this year I'd get rid of:

TPJ
Thompson
Flanagan
Averillo
Burns
100 percent. The positive is we can let the players prove themselves, we don't have to force any more duds out mid contract. Chotrich, Allan etc.

The players without their heart in it have been found out.

All the players on that list even if they perform well doesn't mean they are the best fit for the team going forward. With Ciraldo & Gus there is always competition for spots it seems.