Opinion Could Josh addo carr become the best bulldog winger we have ever had?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How about we let him play a game in a Bulldog jersey before we judge whether he’s the best we’ve ever had.
Nah. Fuck that. That's rational thinking.

Personally, I'm going to laud him as the greatest Bulldog player ever who's won the most Daly Ms, Clive Churchils and premierships at the club, and of any player.

Why go half arsed I say.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Brett Morris is one of the best wingers I have ever watched but he played his best football with the Dragons

I am big fan of Curtis Rona but he only played 2 seasons with us

Utai was a fan favourite and I will always love him for the try winner against the Roosters in 2003 and for his two tries in the 2004 GF... one of the best wingers in attack close to the line due to his size but low centre of gravity... like a pocket American bully... but was a liability with high kicks and his conditioning went to hell from 2005

from the second half of the 80's, I remember the likes of Sandy Campbell and Steve O'Brien... strong but unspectacular

Dallas and Williams were good in the 90's

Addo-Carr has not played for us yet

so, my vote remains with El Masri

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure JAC is also a Lebo
Hey brother,

He is Aboriginal. I'm friends with his cousin. We play touch football together but because of covid not as much last year. He also plays for the Aboriginal team every year.

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey brother,

He is Aboriginal. I'm friends with his cousin. We play touch football together but because of covid not as much last year. He also plays for the Aboriginal team every year.
Well he wasn't in the Aboriginee team this year so I thought it was because he was Lebanese

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well he wasn't in the Aboriginee team this year so I thought it was because he was Lebanese
Not this year but every other year yes. I'm sure he is not lebanaise but I can message my friend Tyrone and ask him for you. I'm sure he isn't.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hey brother, I don't get it.
Nasheed here,
In all honesty was your kid really in tears yo?
That’s the problem. No kid should be that worked up over a game of footy. Perhaps losing a grand final on the bell or something but not because roosters won 20-4 in round 3 etc

when the dogs lose I chuckle and come here and crack jokes with the boys and all kennelers seem to do the same.

it’s just a game. Every year it’s the same thing. No one has bragging rights forever so just treat it how it is. Fun popcorn entertainment,
Also consider a second team. I go for a few teams and it makes it easier
Bulldogs fan here: when you go to the toilet , do you wahesh your hands? Fuck you you magina!!
Gods everywhere bro he's the atom of life we are the macro of his micro
Hey brother,

Nah....no similarity at all eh bro..

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hazem is actually a specimen. Hewill be number one now I think about it. Maybe fox at number two positional stance. My apologies in forgetting Elmagic

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It’s like someone that has a limp and try’s to hide it...