Corrupt NRL

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
These people never fail to unfairly treat the Bulldogs, the CORRUPT NRL has scheduled the Bulldogs to play 5 Friday games at the 6 o'cklock kick off...
Where is the justice there ?
Why should we cop 20% of these badly timed games ???
Inept attempt to keep our crowds down and momentum flounder?

gibbo2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The broadcasters dictate the schedule. Like it or not- we have not been compelling viewing for fans for a few seasons now. So we probably deserve the shitty time slots we have been given. Best way out of it is to be competitive and playing decent entertaining footy.

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
These people never fail to unfairly treat the Bulldogs, the CORRUPT NRL has scheduled the Bulldogs to play 5 Friday games at the 6 o'cklock kick off...
Yes agreed.

I only had a quick look at the draw, but at well as Friday 6:00pm, don't Dogs also have a whole bunch of games in the sh*t 6.15pm graveyard shift on a Sunday night? I went to one of these a while ago at Parrascum Stadium and got home at some horrible late time with work the next day.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Yes but we got alot of sunday games also which is good. Last year we played alot of Saturday afternoon which is the worst time slot

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
It feels like we have been given some sh*t awful outside barrier start in a horse race

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s not corruption mate.

We’ll return to the prime time slots once we start playing some prime time footy. Simple as that

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Look at our round 4 match this year against South's 38-0 on friday night.
Embarrassing game most Dogs supporters would of turn it off at half time.
I know its a different team but its still the unknown.
Revenue boys and girls no conspiracy

RobT

Mass debator
Reaction score
The broadcasters dictate the schedule. Like it or not- we have not been compelling viewing for fans for a few seasons now. So we probably deserve the shitty time slots we have been given. Best way out of it is to be competitive and playing decent entertaining footy.
THIS......it's our own fault really.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
200%right,2 to 3 years ago no one wanted to watch manly play last year was the opposite because they were winning,the only way to change that is to win who cares wether it’s the Titans or the storm we play first or second I still think we can win 2 of those first 4 games.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Ummm 13/3 is Sunday, 20/3 is Sunday, 27/3 is Sunday, 3/4 is Sunday, 10/4 is Sunday. Thats first 5 games all Sunday....

Did you even look at the calendar? So what if we got a few Friday 6pm games

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys settle the fuck down and look at the entire draw and not just the first 6 rounds LOL.
We have a dream run home in the last 15 rounds and play the PANTHERS before origin 1 when they'll be expected to be missing 5-7 players.
If we dont win the first 6 rounds. The NRL is Corrupt. Burton is a myth and the board needs to be sacked!!! Not to mention it is all Gus's Fault!!!!!!!

To fix this we need to Bring back Hasler, Cleal and that other stooge with the scary eyebrows and haircut!

The Kennel Bipolar is off the charts and will only get worse as the off season continues.

I do agree everyon just settle down. It will all be ok.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Because we are the wooden spooners.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't even understand why they play ANY f..king games at 6pm on a Friday.

Barely time to even get home from work and have dinner before kick off to watch it on the tube let alone have time to actually get to the game wherever that may be.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yes agreed.

I only had a quick look at the draw, but at well as Friday 6:00pm, don't Dogs also have a whole bunch of games in the sh*t 6.15pm graveyard shift on a Sunday night? I went to one of these a while ago at Parrascum Stadium and got home at some horrible late time with work the next day.
In my opinion the most damaging is the 6 o'clock Friday slot when everyone is still at work or just left work.

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
asif the broadcasters dont want people watching the Fastest man on the planet / Burton and Tevita carving up
their loss
#undertheradar