Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s not screwing up to call you and others a h*** in a slang and loose way. It has nothing to do with gay ppl.

For all I know you could be straight yourself, no ones identities are exactly very clear on a forum.
The term is offensive. That's what you don't get. The N word is offensive but I don't see you calling people "N***ers" and saying, "Nah it's not offensive because I don't know if you're black or not"

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s funny watching you take the high road on the topic of bias as you sprout your political agendas on every social issue under the sun, and then attempt to justify it with science sounding language.
Just because you don't understand scientific concepts, doesn't mean it's wrong.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
The term is offensive. That's what you don't get. The N word is offensive but I don't see you calling people "N***ers" and saying, "Nah it's not offensive because I don't know if you're black or not"
I choose my own language and what I believe to be offensive and what I don’t believe to be offensive. That’s for me to determine and no one else.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Just because you don't understand scientific concepts, doesn't mean it's wrong.
Just because you have a few half wits on an Internet forum convinced you can google and rehash information, doesn’t make you someone worth listening to.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I choose my own language and what I believe to be offensive and what I don’t believe to be offensive. That’s for me to determine and no one else.
Nope. You can use whatever language you want outside this forum. If your language breaches the rules then you don't have a right to use that language here.

If you're not happy with that. That's cool. You can go join the One Eyed Eel forum. They'll love you there.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Nope. You can use whatever language you want outside this forum. If your language breaches the rules then you don't have a right to use that language here.

If you're not happy with that. That's cool. You can go join the One Eyed Eel forum. They'll love you there.
Up to you white knight Internet warriors what you do. I’m not fussed.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Just because you have a few half wits on an Internet forum convinced you can google and rehash information, doesn’t make you someone worth listening to.
I honestly couldn't care who listens to me. I no smarter than anyone else around here.

Fortunately that's not the discussion. The discussion is that you are breaching the rules and you're too ignorant to care because you think that the world should serve you.

It doesn't.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I honestly couldn't care who listens to me. I no smarter than anyone else around here.

Fortunately that's not the discussion. The discussion is that you are breaching the rules and you're too ignorant to care because you think that the world should serve you.

It doesn't.
you’re a h***** mate. Anyone with some
decent comprehension skills isn’t impressed with any part of your google and copy past skills. Unfortunately there’s a few ppl lacking in that department.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Exactly! It’s not. Calm down, if you can be offended by a few words in cyber space from ppl you don’t know then you probably need to take a good long look in the mirror.
Not your place to tell people what they should or shouldn't do. Not your place to tell them how to feel. It is your place to follow the rules of the forum.

You broke the rules, you copped a ban, end of story. Stop being a baby and just move on.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Not your place to tell people what they should or shouldn't do. Not your place to tell them how to feel. It is your place to follow the rules of the forum.

You broke the rules, you copped a ban, end of story. Stop being a baby and just move on.
Where have we seen a uneducated, deluded arrogant **** having a sook and trying to blame everyone else....

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score

I am perfectly comfortable pointing out the fragile nature of you and the other mods.
If it didn’t hit so close to home, you wouldn’t have been so worked up. (oooo just one letter off and I could have copped another ban)

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I am perfectly comfortable pointing out the fragile nature of you and the other mods.
If it didn’t hit so close to home, you wouldn’t have been so worked up. (oooo just one letter off and I could have copped another ban)
You want one or something?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Just like we are comfortable in telling you that you are a shit stain on society and hopefully you don't breed to continue the shitness in your DNA.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Just like we are comfortable in telling you that you are a shit stain on society and hopefully you don't breed to continue the shitness in your DNA.
4/10. You could have at least tied in some humour or irony.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
What for this time? I didn’t use any words that you and the other mods deem to be offensive.
What words are you referring too? How do you know what I deem to be offensive or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.