Corey Thompson Farewell

Status
Not open for further replies.

dog whisperer

Waterboy
Reaction score
Yeh I watched it. Champion bloke Corey, and he gave it his all when he was on the field, he's got a big heart and never let us down. I hope he kills it in the super league.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
All the best Corey. Im sure he will kill it in super league.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
"I want the fans to know that everytime I put that jersey on, I gave it 100% and that I represented the Bulldogs well when I played."

Fcken oath you made us proud every time you wore blue n white.

So sad to see you go. All the best for the future champ.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I still want his heart in She-Rex.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
A player with no God given ability but with the heart and spirit of 10 men.

Played well and truly above his weight. If he was a bit taller and faster could have been anything in the NRL.

Seems like a very nice young man and he achieved some great things at the club I have no doubts he will kill it in super league.

Glad he leaves with fond memories and enjoyed the time in the blue and white. He is a champion bloke in my eyes.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I still want his heart in She-Rex.
Funny that you say that because so many players at the club get frustrated with how little he puts in.

Hopefully Hayne can take him to nfl with him :p

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Glad he's heading over to ESL at an age he can absolutely kill it. Sad that he has to leave the club and head overseas, but he's been 100% reliable when we have needed him, and will not let his teammates down.

Pity a club here didn't pick him up, as he's a gun player.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He did his best when given the chance, I think it was during the finals last year when he got around 2 or 3 players from the ingoal to avoid a line drop out.

He's much better going to the UK rather than bring picked up by a club here to play Nsw cup and the occassional first grade game.

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its always a shame when a player really loves a club and you cant find a spot for them. Big heart on corey.

I reckon he will find his level in england and won't be surprised if hes near the top of their try scorers.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Would be missed always played with 100% good luck Corey hope you kill it in super league

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
Wow what a champion. Only seeing the positives in his time at the club and crediting all his development to Des and the players! Very hard for most to see the positives like that after being told they're not wanted anymore. Amazing.

Allan

Man of Steel
Reaction score
Not everybody is a Steve Mortimer or Greg Brentnall or Terry Lamb or one of the other superstars, some players are merely very good but try harder than the rest. When I think back to my favourites over the years many of these names come up. Steve Gearin, lobster etc. I see Thompson as one of those. Every time he hit the field he gave his all and made an outstanding contribution. Players like him are not forgotten by the faithful, they are the foundation on which the club is built and we know it and thank him for his time with us.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Good choice going over seas you're not big enough or good enough for first grade nrl. Thanks for the hilarious memories

Status
Not open for further replies.