Official Corey Allan released

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Interesting to see if this is the last player we'll be seeing exit. Wasn't expecting Schoupp to go nor Allen. I wonder if we're going to be using juniors and freeing up space for a half or fullback.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
@Flanagun has fallen to his knees with hands on his teary, heartbroken eyes and heart at his Lebanese kebab shop with @Nasheed rushing their for his support. Thoughts and prayers for him during this difficult time would be appreciated ladies and gents :grinning:
Flana is hovering around Jobels as we speak hoping for one last alleyway creampie

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We don’t know, but we’d definitely be freeing up at least part of his 2023 salary and probably paying part of it to make it easier for him to accept the situation and to find another club.
That’s awesome mate. I am going to assume this money is so we can upgrade Burton asap. Unless Gus has another signing planned.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Interesting to see if this is the last player we'll be seeing exit. Wasn't expecting Schoupp to go nor Allen. I wonder if we're going to be using juniors and freeing up space for a half or fullback.
OR JACKO! He’s the only loss that stings, but I have to feel that he’s content in the deal he’s worked out to continue at the club in his new role. He won’t play anymore but will still have a say in how the boys play.

Gus really is the maestro. He sits down with these guys and convinces them to do what he wants for the club to be better, and they usually agree.

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We're signing Crichton for 2023? We have no backs
My thoughts exactly. Some good young fellas with potential but we have no experience in key positions in our backline and we also have players playing out of position (Kiraz isn’t a winger or a fullback IMO).
See what happens I guess!

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Another flop gone. What a terrible signing he was. I’d imagine we can’t find anyone willing to take flopagun. Allen would probably get a few years at a club on 250-300k so we are no doubt chucking in 200k for this year but least it gives us some cash back and a roster spot.

Can’t wait to flopagun gone and excited to see who we go for. Clear as day a 7 and 1 priority and sounds like Moses and Crichton would be a beautiful spine to build around with Mahoney and Burton.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
it doesn't make sense to release allan if we dont get a genuine replacement considering we're light in outside backs for next season